oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

So we got Valdes and hopefully Subotic and Ramirez and then I only see 2 more coming in? Anyone know if the Silva deal is still live?? What Striker do ppl think we will sign?

Subtopics has same problem as Ramirez - doesn't qualify for work permit. Serbian and stopped playing for national team after some dispute. According to Echo we will have to appeal to get permit. Would have thought we would get one, but it would delay actual signing

I'm sure I read something in the EG about it being a whole different situation when signing a player from a top league such as the Bundesliga as opposed to the Uruguayan Primera División? Doesn't he automatically qualify based on that?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we got Valdes and hopefully Subotic and Ramirez and then I only see 2 more coming in? Anyone know if the Silva deal is still live?? What Striker do ppl think we will sign?

Subtopics has same problem as Ramirez - doesn't qualify for work permit. Serbian and stopped playing for national team after some dispute. According to Echo we will have to appeal to get permit. Would have thought we would get one, but it would delay actual signing

He has German citizenship I believe.

He doesn't. I don't think you can have dual nationality with German being one of them. I actually think he is Bosnian/American.

I'm still lost for words as to what has been happening this week. This just shows the pulling power of AK, Orta and Kenyon. Imagine if AK had not come back after the fall out, we'd be discussing Rob Green and Daryl Murphy. :D

Bring back Rob Hulse

Haha! Bring back Miller.

I'm still lost for words as to what has been happening this week. This just shows the pulling power of AK, Orta and Kenyon. Imagine if AK had not come back after the fall out, we'd be discussing Rob Green and Daryl Murphy. :D

Bring back Rob Hulse

Haha! Bring back Miller.

Big Ish or Lee?

Bring back Rob Hulse

Haha! Bring back Miller.

Big Ish or Lee?

Um, both - duh.

So We've signed a world class Keeper,

We're potentially signing an Excellent CB and a good backup

We've signed what appears to be a Quality DM

We've signed a Very promising AM/LW

With possibly Ramirez coming back.

Thats a hell of an improvement to the spine of the team.

and its ONLY 7th July!

Nixon thinks we could try a season long loan with a view to buy for Subotic

I thought that was in reference to Sunderland's interest in him? Someone asked if Sunderland will rival us for his signature and he replied only if it's a loan.

I think it's going to be Subotic OR Ayala.

So which one would people prefer?

Ayala sign a new deal and stay

Or

Subotic join and Ayala leave

Both. We need 4 CB's. Subotic would complete the set. Then we would still need a new RB. That would complete our defensive reinforcements you would imagine.

Then focus will turn towards the other end of the pitch.

Or

Both. We need 4 CB's. Subotic would complete the set. Then we would still need a new RB. That would complete our defensive reinforcements you would imagine.

That just won't happen

Who would sit on the bench?

I'm still not sure Gibson would sanctions signing if it meant his nephew being dropped to the bench or sold..

Or

That just won't happen

I'm still not sure Gibson would sanctions signing if it meant his nephew being dropped to the bench or sold..

No player is bigger than the club.

Or

That just won't happen

Ben has said on a few occasions that their relationship is purely work. I think it could happen, Subotic will have to fight for his place, that's the way AK works.