oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

If he isn't getting paid, he's not working. ;)

I realise mata is a class above what we've got But does anyone think if he isn't the special ones cup of tea would he be karankas

I got the impression it was a personal issue between the two, not some inherent issue with the system. I think that's pretty apparent from some of Mata's displays at Chelsea. Just depends whether Mourinho has slagged him off to Karanka on the phone or something, but that all sounds very schoolgirl-esque to me.

Honestly, aside from a relative lack of pace, Mata for our RM slot would be unbelievable. Seems unlikely at this point though, particularly because of the potential wage barrier.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wouldn't you be, injured in pre-season in what could be your only shot at the big-time?

Think he was being sarcastic because he certainly doesn't look depressed there :D

not seen the picture....

wouldn't you be, injured in pre-season in what could be your only shot at the big-time?

Think he was being sarcastic because he certainly doesn't look depressed there :D

1 point for fleetwoodsmog :D

Gaston Ramirez is on stuanis photo of the lads going to Marbella, is that allowed?

Maybe he can work in Spain without having a UK work permit.

The Uruguay playmaker had been awaiting his work permit after agreeing a three year deal to join Boro.

But his precious paperwork was rubberstamped over the weekend allowing him to fly into the country.

And in a quick turn around after arriving last night and spending the night at Rockliffe he joined up with Aitor Karanka’s squad in time to jet out for the training camp in Spain.

Ramirez signed a three year deal with Boro subject to a work permit application.

His initial application was rejected but he won on appeal on the basis of “exceptional quality.”

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gaston-ramirez-joins-up-middlesbrough-11628176#rlabs=2%20rt$sitewide%20p$5

says here his WP was rubber stamped over the weekend, he's signed!!!!

Glad the gazette turned out to be wrong on that one!

I didn't see the gazette say he wasn't going anywhere

They put it in one of their pieces after the donny game that Ayala "wasn't expected to make the trip to marbella"