• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FourFourTwo article on one player each club should buy and sell. Not written by someone who understands Boro but still potentially of interest:

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/one-one-out-who-your-premier-league-club-should-buy-and-sell-summer?page=0%2C2&utm_m_medium=t&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

We are really well stocked in this area but I'd have Camacho here.

I thought we were asked to possible pay 50% wages + 3 million loan fee... Which worked out at roughly 6mil and we said we would pay his wages in full with no loan fee which was less than the 2 combined?!

Thats what i read from someone on twitter. Makes sense even though we'd be breaking the 60-70k wage limit.

I thought our ceiling was 60k?

Have you never heard of newspapers not being 100% correct

Even so I still reckon we're gonna be paying more than £60k a week for him, Valencia are paying out €135k a week so we might be meeting them somewhere around halfway?

First post here so, hello guys!!

However, i'm sure i read somewhere the deal will be worth over 6.5-7m over 12months, unsure if we're paying a fee for the loan or not, if not, this 6.5-7m may well be the wages we'll be paying over the period which would be around 75-80k a week. - Just an assumption based of the figures floating around.

7 million over 12 months is more than 130k a week.

Yeah sorry completed calculated it wrong comes out at around £135,000, but even still if he's on 135,000Euro, we're paying all his wages and about £1,000,000 loan fee

Interestingly sky bet are still offering 1/3 on subotic joining, surely if it's as close as were being told its buying money

Gibbo should be all over that :D

isn't there a rule about that sort of thing, best he uses a third party :)

I don't think skybet would accept a bet over about £100 on something like that, they definitely wouldnt allow Steve Gibson to put a million on it! :)

Interestingly sky bet are still offering 1/3 on subotic joining, surely if it's as close as were being told its buying money

isn't there a rule about that sort of thing, best he uses a third party :)

I'm just imagining Steve Gibson walking into a bookies with a fake moustache and trench coat on. That should do.

:D

Not seen it mentioned in here but for those who are interested, the young striker who was of long-term interest on this forum, Tom Bradshaw, joined Barnsley a few days ago. He's slowly moving up the ladder, could be one to keep an eye on in the Championship to be back up to Negredo, Rhodes and Luis Suarez.