oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Saw it mentioned on FMTTM but Ashley Young anyone? Would solve our winger 'issue' and also can fill in at left back if needed. Personally think he would be a good signing.

Sorry CWC but I so disagree with that, in my opinion Young is one of the most overrated players in the Premier League, I would seriously have to consider buying a season ticket at West Brom if that was to happen instead of watching Boro away. Please don't make me do it Mr Gibson.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw it mentioned on FMTTM but Ashley Young anyone? Would solve our winger 'issue' and also can fill in at left back if needed. Personally think he would be a good signing.

Sorry CWC but I so disagree with that, in my opinion Young is one of the most overrated players in the Premier League, I would seriously have to consider buying a season ticket at West Brom if that was to happen instead of watching Boro away. Please don't make me do it Mr Gibson.

No problem mate, all about different opinions on here.

Edit*: And Boro of course! :)

Interesting that according to transfermarkt we spent more last summer in the championship (£27m) than we've currently spent this summer in the prem (£19.3m)

Obviously wages will be a lot more this summer but

Wonder if we'll spend big on a winger

Interesting that according to transfermarkt we spent more last summer in the championship (£27m) than we've currently spent this summer in the prem (£19.3m)

No idea where they are getting that from. Last summer we spend £16.1m on transfer fees and received £3m from the sale of tomlin. I think some of that 16.1m was promotion clauses too

No idea where they are getting that from. Last summer we spend £16.1m on transfer fees and received £3m from the sale of tomlin. I think some of that 16.1m was promotion clauses too

It's not just the summer it also includes the Rhodes transfer in January.