oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

The Gunners are planning a £15m move for West Brom defender Jonny Evans, 28.(Sunday Mirror)

I wasn't aware it was April 1st...

There's a lot worse CB about than Jonnt Evans. I would love us to buy him

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't mind Demichelis, think he would fit the bill.

Price is right for Evans. Young, PL & CL experienced, underrated international player and without doubt Northern Ireland's best player at the Euros this Summer (Will Grigg aside). He is twice the player of Keane and slightly better than Ayala for me.

Boro_Phil, are you asking why he wasn't playing yesterday?

Yesterday's match commentary on Tees said Gaston went through a full training session on the pitch before the game. They mentioned later that there's rumours he's had an operation. It can't be too bad if he could do a full session.

Boro_Phil, are you asking why he wasn't playing yesterday?

Yesterday's match commentary on Tees said Gaston went through a full training session on the pitch before the game. They mentioned later that there's rumours he's had an operation. It can't be too bad if he could do a full session.

It's international clearance. Not injury

Wouldn't mind Demichelis, think he would fit the bill.

Price is right for Evans. Young, PL & CL experienced, underrated international player and without doubt Northern Ireland's best player at the Euros this Summer (Will Grigg aside). He is twice the player of Keane and slightly better than Ayala for me.

Interesting. I've never been a big fan personally, but a lot of United mates always rated him.

Come to think of it, there's not been any sort of announcement for Gaston, has there?

Is he officially our player yet?

Nope not yet. Was hoping it'd be soon though, I want to put him in my fantasy footy team :)

Gaston was put through his paces on the pitch! No injury at all, he is awaiting international clearance but AK wants him with match day squad he might play out in Italy if can get special dispensation again

If Stuani is anything to go by it could be a while before he's able to play in England then!