• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nottingham is about two hours from Boro. Quite far to be keeping a hand in on his restaurant, I'd reckon, though how he'd work that out is up to him. I think the move would be good for Dimi if he isn't going to get a look in here. Now they need a keeper they could do far worse than the best shot stopper of the Championship!

I he moves in between the two places, he would only have a one hour drive both ways :)

Dimi has seemed pretty certain on Twitter all summer that he's staying, I know it can change pretty quickly but I can't see him publicly saying he's going no where if he was still uncertain on his future.

The club want him out but he wants to stay

Seems strange that he was on the bench against Stoke?

Karanka likes him

Wait....what? Are you saying Karanka wants him to stay but the club (ie. Gibbo) wants him to leave?

That's not good. Makes me think Valdes and Guzan weren't Karanka's signings.

How would the fact that he likes Dimi suggest that the others weren't his signings? He likes Reach and Stuani too but they aren't in his first choice XI.

Man City are apparently paying Barcelona £17 million for Claudio Bravo who's only 15 months younger than Victor Valdes, yet we got got him on a free transfer. It looks great business by us in comparison.

The club want him out but he wants to stay

Seems strange that he was on the bench against Stoke?

Karanka likes him

Wait....what? Are you saying Karanka wants him to stay but the club (ie. Gibbo) wants him to leave?

That's not good. Makes me think Valdes and Guzan weren't Karanka's signings.

How would the fact that he likes Dimi suggest that the others weren't his signings? He likes Reach and Stuani too but they aren't in his first choice XI.

Valdes was Karanka's signing. Guzan from behind the scenes, scouting etc.

Anyone who's advocated Dimi staying no.1 since we signed Valdes has lost all senses for me same with De Roon and Leadbitter. Them 2 in particular are levels above what we had I don't see the debate about it, a storm is coming on here when Grant's back because frankly I can't see him getting in that lineup ahead of Clayton or De Roon.

The Notts Post put a story on Dimi today and phrased it the way the Gazette would on a player we are about to sign but they can't let on they know too soon. Good luck to him he's helped us get here but Valdes is levels above and Dimi will probably get a little wage bonus there so fair play to him.

Listening to that interview I wonder whether a deal has been agreed in principle by the clubs, but not personal terms. Dimi may still dig his heels in or flat-out refuse to go if he wants to remain on Teesside. He'll still get his chances under Karanka I'd imagine and he could retire next summer a hero in fans' eyes.