oneBoro Forum

Rhodes lone striker role in the Premier

CT: Are you on a wind up? You seem to enjoy instigating personal attacks on forum members, which is sad because usually when you talk about football you make a lot of sense, it's just the getting on with other human beings that you seem to have a problem with. I think you quite enjoy the attention as proven by your (all be it tongue in cheek) list of enemies that you posted last week.

Please just stick to opinions about football and stop trying to cause trouble, you can do better than that.

Lol bloody hell Billy :)

Firstly, I don't instigate personal attacks on anyone and let's face it I tend to be the one that gets attacked.

Secondly, my post above was tongue in cheek and a joke I thought you'd get based on a PM you sent me a little while ago where you openly admitted you were posting with the intention of winding at least one person up on the transfer thread.  Did you forget that?

Thirdly, stop playing the victim. You do post things with the intention of winding people up and you know it. Mischievous rather than malicious of course but please don't pretend otherwise.

Finally, my list of 'enemies' obviously wasn't serious.  It was me making fun of myself and I do that quite often, in fact probably more often than I make fun of anyone else.  How many other people can say that on here?

Oh yeah and I didn't dig it up.  I replied to Lino about something else and then had a look back through it to see what had been said earlier in the thread.  You went from one line saying I think Rhodes will be gone in the summer to thinking that we'll sign another striker and then we might sell him or words to that effect.  But of course your first comment wasn't mean to be provocative at all :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

CT: Are you on a wind up? You seem to enjoy instigating personal attacks on forum members, which is sad because usually when you talk about football you make a lot of sense, it's just the getting on with other human beings that you seem to have a problem with. I think you quite enjoy the attention as proven by your (all be it tongue in cheek) list of enemies that you posted last week.

Please just stick to opinions about football and stop trying to cause trouble, you can do better than that.

Lol bloody hell Billy :)

Firstly, I don't instigate personal attacks on anyone and let's face it I tend to be the one that gets attacked.

Secondly, my post above was tongue in cheek and a joke I thought you'd get based on a PM you sent me a little while ago where you openly admitted you were posting with the intention of winding at least one person up on the transfer thread.  Did you forget that?

Thirdly, stop playing the victim. You do post things with the intention of winding people up and you know it. Mischievous rather than malicious of course but please don't pretend otherwise.

Finally, my list of 'enemies' obviously wasn't serious.  It was me making fun of myself and I do that quite often, in fact probably more often than I make fun of anyone else.  How many other people can say that on here?

Oh yeah and I didn't dig it up.  I replied to Lino about something else and then had a look back through it to see what had been said earlier in the thread.  You went from one line saying I think Rhodes will be gone in the summer to thinking that we'll sign another striker and then we might sell him or words to that effect.  But of course your first comment wasn't mean to be provocative at all :)

Fair Enough CT, I apologise for having a go, let's leave it there.

I think you alone evoke paranoia in me, are you sure you aren't my ex-wife? :P

No, I've given it to the new man in my life now sorry. Mike or horse as he's affectionately known has been doing some very useful jobs for me. All kinds of useful things.

I knew something was going on with Mike, remember that time I got home early from work and the bedroom smelt of linseed oil?

You tried to pass it off as a Lush Bath-bomb that you'd used in the en-suite, I may need to get my solicitor to go over those divorce papers again.

• 2 months later...

I think Rhodes will be gone this summer.

Fancy a bet on that?

Don't do it Billy.

Go on then.

Sorry that window of opportunity has now been closed.

For what it's worth I still don't think he will go. I just wouldn't be prepared to bet on it anymore.