oneBoro Forum

Pre season friendlies

Betis looked like a PL team and we looked like a Championship team. Thankfully that's far from our first 11 so it doesent really matter but there is just zero pace in the side we have out

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We've only named 10 subs, looking at them I'm guessing Downing's gonna stay on for the full 90.

Tallentire said on Twitter that he knows something that we don't, could it be Gaston?

Edit: Scrap that, Reach has stayed on.

We've only named 10 subs, looking at them I'm guessing Downing's gonna stay on for the full 90.

Tallentire said on Twitter that he knows something that we don't, could it be Gaston?

Edit: Scrap that, Reach has stayed on.

So has Tallantire said what he knows? Could be a Ramirez last 10 cameo... I do feel like it's been strange that they haven't announced anything even though it's been well speculated he's signed and he was with the squad pre match walking round the pitch. Maybe after the Valdes official announcement they are thinking of bigger and better ways of announcing signings and this could be Ramirez's. Fingers crossed anyway. Could do with his magic to spark the team into a bit of life!

Managed to watch 5 mins of the game just then and I know we haven't played in nearly 3 months but I couldn't tell who was who when on the ball :') ! Need to get my Boro player recognition cap back on!

Managed to watch 5 mins of the game just then and I know we haven't played in nearly 3 months but I couldn't tell who was who when on the ball :')  ! Need to get my Boro player recognition cap back on!

Me also

It frustrates me so much watching Stuani on the wing!

The more I watch the more it makes me tear my hair out. Really hope AK isn't going to persist with this tactic this season.