• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see Rhodes getting 5 pre-season goals so far.

Do we think Rhodes will start over Negredo against Stoke?

No i dont is the short answer.

He didnt start over him in any of the friendlies that they were both available iirc. Also its important to remember that Negrado did manage to score in a team/formation/style that is unfamilar to him. i think he is one of 6 nailed on starters with the others being, Valdes, Friend, Clayton, Gibson and Adomah. I think the other positions or players are up for grabs depending on injuries and what AK thinks

No i dont is the short answer.

He didnt start over him in any of the friendlies that they were both available iirc. Also its important to remember that Negrado did manage to score in a team/formation/style that is unfamilar to him. i think he is one of 6 nailed on starters with the others being, Valdes, Friend, Clayton, Gibson and Adomah. I think the other positions or players are up for grabs depending on injuries and what AK thinks

I do agree with you to be honest. Still it can only be a good thing that Rhodes is scoring, it will keep Negredo on his toes.

Also I only think Adomah is nailed on because he has no competition, which could change before the first game.

The Boro website said yesterday under the Guzan to make his debut article that it was anticipated that it would be shown on the MFC website for people in the UK. I just hope they don't put it behind something like Boro HD +!

The Boro website said yesterday under the Guzan to make his debut article that it was anticipated that it would be shown on the MFC website for people in the UK. I just hope they don't put it behind something like Boro HD +!

It might be on Sportsmania ;)

I don't think it's been decided yet. Negredo has been given a run of games to get him integrated in to the side and used to the system. I think it's fair to say the next two games will determine who starts. If Rhodes continues to bang in the goals, you just can't drop him as it goes against Karanka's philosophy. Either way it's a nice decision to have and i'd have no issue with either starting in all honesty.

found the stream on kodi. bulldog sports, live events, boro game.

how good is kodi love it. picture isnt HD but its better than the usually online buffering crap we put up with the last few years :)