• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking our centre mid options. Clayts/de roon/de sart and forshaw are all looking real quality options imo. All offer something different.

Still think our wings look weak.

0-0 at half time. Not overly entertaining but some things are very telling. Reach needs to cross the ball more, instead of stopping and looking for Friend every time. Forshaw and De Sart look great in the middle, but everything just seems a bit slow. Defence and Mejias doing fine.

Edit* Udinese fans are amazing. Fantastic atmosphere for a friendly. And the commentator is great.

I've not had chance to put it in yet. How are we doing?

Actually pretty well tbh. Still aren't getting the ball in the box when we could, as others pointed out one obvious moment when Reach had a step on his man and still went back to Friend.

Rhodes has looked reasonably sharp but not involved as much in the latter stages of the half. Ramirez looks very rusty even for a friendly, which is to be expected but we really need him up to speed asap. Stuani is Stuani. Reach has been involved but has lacked a bit of quality/knowledge. Forshaw has been disappointing, bit sloppy, holding on the ball too long and checking back too often when he didn't need to. Not made much out of de Sart but I can't remember him doing anything wrong. Defence haven't really been tested but once or twice have looked like reserve types - Jackson rushing into a challenge he didn't need to make. We really could do with getting another left back in so we don't keep flogging Friend into the ground. Udinese look like a team that only just avoided relegation last season.