oneBoro Forum

Oh, what fun we had in the Transfers thread.

Aye, come on NB.  I stuck up for you the other day but some of your posts are coming across a bit silly now mate.  I know that you do get more grief than others but at the same time I think you need to chill out a bit. The mods stepped in and asked people to give you a break but people will understandably respond to posts like your previous one.

One of the mods actually PM'd me warning me not to goad him, I bet he loves the special treatment, the delicate little wallflower.

You were bloody goading him though!  :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, come on NB.  I stuck up for you the other day but some of your posts are coming across a bit silly now mate.  I know that you do get more grief than others but at the same time I think you need to chill out a bit. The mods stepped in and asked people to give you a break but people will understandably respond to posts like your previous one.

One of the mods actually PM'd me warning me not to goad him, I bet he loves the special treatment, the delicate little wallflower.

You were bloody goading him though!  :P

Offering him out for a bet is hardly goading :p

A bet which he still hasn't accepted, despite the conviction of his comments.

Looks like a slow news / rumours days.

Question - with all the talk of Praet and Ziyech, would people still be happy if we re-signed Ramirez? (Assuming we only signed 1 of them).

I would much rather us sign Ramirez over Praet & Ziyech... We know Ramirez works in our formation/Style of play & plays the No10 role brilliantly, He was by far our best attacking player.

We aren't even interested in the other two lads, The Gazette confirmed that regarding Ziyech.. It's just two of many names thrown out there in the rumour mill with no substance...

Oh yer, For the people who thought it was possible, How's the Falcao signing coming along Lol.

You're full of *** and I really wish you'd go away again.

The forum is a whole lot worse with NB back. Just get rid.

Can we please just get back on topic or has this become the NB thread.

Exactly, if something is said that you don't like or agree with you can choose disregard or ignore it. I'm going to say it again. "We are nameless, faceless individuals that inhabit an internet forum" that  gives all kinds of people entertainment.

This thread is already seriously derailed so I make no apologies for the following:

When a number of people decide that they'll have a bit of innocent fun at someone else's expense we can all see the funny side and have a chuckle. If it happens again, however, it can lose its innocence and descend into bullying. And, yes, I would draw the line after the first incident if someone starts feeling victimised. Bullies always claim that the other party is "just asking for it" or that they are "only having a bit of fun". Think on that, people.

I have second thoughts. It's completely unfair on the members to hijack an important thread like this. I'm going to move a number of posts to a new thread.

I have second thoughts. It's completely unfair on the members to hijack an important thread like this. I'm going to move a number of posts to a new thread.

Do whatever you want, supreme overlord.

For those that are are getting so wound up by Naughty Boys comments, can't you just block him if it bothers you so much? Even more annoying than his comments are those telling him to *** off etc, and to give someone a plus one for abusing another member on the forum is a little pathetic in my eyes.

Can't we just stick to transfer rumours etc, lot more fun to read...

Oh yeah we wouldn't want the that thread to go off topic, what ever would we do  :D

I agree we shouldn't derail a thread but somethings need sorting out. I don't comment often but I get so frustrated at times. Why should I have to go and block individuals in a forum when they can say and do what they want. If it was only 1 or 2 people that felt this way then I would understand. But it's obviously more. Just feel one needs to be sorted instead of many

I agree we shouldn't derail a thread but somethings need sorting out. I don't comment often but I get so frustrated at times. Why should I have to go and block individuals in a forum when they can say and do what they want. If it was only 1 or 2 people that felt this way then I would understand. But it's obviously more. Just feel one needs to be sorted instead of many

Naughty Boy gets his own rules in this place.

He can goad as many people as he wants, as soon as anyone replies to him mods step in and tell people to stop picking on him

Every single time.

He didn't goad anyone though to be fair. He gets a lot of grief and he has gotten a lot since he came back for posts that if they'd been by other people wouldn't have gotten any at all in my opinion. His post was silly but that's about it but not every post he makes is silly though. I'd sooner have one silly post from him than all of the people posting about how much they dislike him and his posts so if you really don't like him or what he posts then just block him, it's not like you lose out is it?

Naughty Boy gets his own rules in this place.

He can goad as many people as he wants, as soon as anyone replies to him mods step in and tell people to stop picking on him

Every single time.

The mods do a great job. This is the best ran football forum I've ever been on.

But if we or the mods allow people to get away with pointless goading then it will go down hill sharply as it will become a normal activity and more people will join in