oneBoro Forum

Oh, what fun we had in the Transfers thread.

Easiest solution here, Will, Dell Zincht and Brunners just block Naughty Boy then we won't have to continually have this argument. The rest of us can just ignore him when he starts spouting crap and not give him the attention.

Surely an easier solution is for NB to stop posting crap, why should three of us have to make changes for one person?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ffs! Look, Naughty Boy if you're reading this - stop being a doyle. The rest of you stop calling him a doyle when he's being a doyle. Ok?

Some people get really upset about my opinions, It is baffling how someone's opinion can upset someone else, Any normal person would block someone who constantly annoyed them, Which I obviously do for some bizarre reason, Ask yourself why those people don't block me but constantly have a go at what I say, Its pretty obvious they get a kick out of arguing/Try to wind me up... Fortunately I couldn't give a flying *** what people on hear think about me & I have absolutely no interest in what anyone has to say on hear anymore.

@Mods.. Now do the job properly and ban me PERMANENTLY.

Some people get really upset about my opinions, It is baffling how someone's opinion can upset someone else, Any normal person would block someone who constantly annoyed them, Which I obviously do for some bizarre reason, Ask yourself why those people don't block me but constantly have a go at what I say, Its pretty obvious they get a kick out of arguing/Try to wind me up... Fortunately I couldn't give a flying *** what people on hear think about me & I have absolutely no interest in what anyone has to say on hear anymore.

NB. I'm not going to ban you. But I would like to point out that in the context you mean it's spelt here not hear ;)

NB. I'm not going to ban you. But I would like to point out that in the context you mean it's spelt here not hear ;)

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK (said in my best The Rock voice.)

That spelling mistake alone should warrant a permanent ban Lol... Now ban me ffs.

Didn't NB apparently have a second account whilst he was banned? If that's true then it'd be very easy for him to prove that people pick on him just because of his history. Post exactly the same from that account and if people don't pick you up in the same way that they do now then you'll be proven right, I'm confident you won't be though.

That spelling mistake alone should warrant a permanent ban Lol... Now ban me ffs.

:(

It's interesting that we have 2 extremes here with quite simple solutions:

1) There are people who dislike NB who won't just block him to avoid the comments but complain that he is goading people. I don't agree with NB in a lot of the things he says, I agree he was trying to get a reaction from others with his last comment about Falcao and it wouldn't be the first time he's tried to do that, but you can block him to avoid that and it's not a difficult thing to do.

On the flip side:

2) There is NB who apparently has no interest in what anybody on here has to say and is asking for a ban (again) which I can only assume is to avoid having to read people's comments when it is entirely plausible that he can just leave the forum and not come back. Again, very easy thing to do.

Quite extraordinary.

Didn't NB apparently have a second account whilst he was banned? If that's true then it'd be very easy for him to prove that people pick on him just because of his history. Post exactly the same from that account and if people don't pick you up in the same way that they do now then you'll be proven right, I'm confident you won't be though.

If the account that some of us have in mind actually does belong to NB then it's already been getting along without too much trouble for months. Although style and content are strikingly similar for the two personae, opinion is divided a*** the mods.