oneBoro Forum

Oh, what fun we had in the Transfers thread.

Can someone just close this thread and leave it there for the mods to move all the useless posts to? A graveyard for the sh1te.

I thought that's what this thread was for - you know when threads are been derailed and everyone says 'take it elsewhere? I vote it stays open. No one is making you read this are they? Gun to your head - do you need any assistance?

Just what are you talking about?

I don't understand why you cannot get over something that happened with someone you don't know like 4-5 days ago over the Internet?

The rhetoric of you saying "you don't offend people, people take offence" doesn't make any sense either. That's straight out of the Donald Trump quote book.

People on forums have disagreements, that's normal. Having a chip on your shoulder about it and bringing it up as much as you have by yourself, isn't.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone just close this thread and leave it there for the mods to move all the useless posts to? A graveyard for the sh1te.

I thought that's what this thread was for - you know when threads are been derailed and everyone says 'take it elsewhere? I vote it stays open. No one is making you read this are they? Gun to your head - do you need any assistance?

I don't understand why you cannot get over something that happened with someone you don't know like 4-5 days ago over the Internet?

The rhetoric of you saying "you don't offend people, people take offence" doesn't make any sense either. That's straight out of the Donald Trump quote book.

People on forums have disagreements, that's normal. Having a chip on your shoulder about it and bringing it up as much as you have by yourself, isn't.

Another judgement passed on me - I now have a chip on my shoulder. CLever little lot aren't you? I mean I'm not being ganged up on now am? Are we on 5 separate people once again getting offended by me? Playing the big some bodies, judging me, telling me about my emotional state and frame of mind, my ability to post. Just ignore me.

Now if you actually want to discuss the differences in chosen to be offended that's easy. I chose not to be offended, therefore by simple common sense if I become offended then I must have chose to be. That's as simple as I can put it for you but saying being offended is a choice is something I can back up very well.

Another judgement passed on me - I now have a chip on my shoulder. CLever little lot aren't you? I mean I'm not being ganged up on now am? Are we on 5 separate people once again getting offended by me? Playing the big some bodies, judging me, telling me about my emotional state and frame of mind, my ability to post. Just ignore me.

Now if you actually want to discuss the differences in chosen to be offended that's easy. I chose not to be offended, therefore by simple common sense if I become offended then I must have chose to be. That's as simple as I can put it for you but saying being offended is a choice is something I can back up very well.

All I was politely saying, is that I'm fed up reading your inane crap about something nobody cares about apart from you and telling you in a veiled way to stop.

I'm not passing judgement, you stick to the man and the bullies all you want mate if that's what's helping you get over your horrendous cyber bullying experience.

All I was politely saying, is that I'm fed up reading your inane crap about something nobody cares about apart from you and telling you in a veiled way to stop.

I'm not passing judgement, you stick to the man and the bullies all you want mate if that's what's helping you get over your horrendous cyber bullying experience.

Don't read it then. Yet another judgement. Your getting desperate now. No I just thought if i named no names but told the truth then the little boys will come out to play and name themselves - which they have, so thankyou all for proving my point - it's just called been outwitted mate. Don't worry you will get over it.

And for the record mate I don't get bullied - I just don't like bullies. But feel free to try xxxx

And yet somehow it was Will accused of dragging it all up again :rolleyes:

You need to let it go pal you're not doing yourselves any favours with all these inane rambles.

Oh look here's another one. How's your little bully gang going? Do you have little meetings and fluff each others frail little egos? I'm not on here to do favours or win you mugs over. If I want to defend someone who was clearly ganged up on by you lot I will. I hope my 'insane rambles' won't make you get your gang on me or I'll tell my mam.

Haha are you looking for a ban yourself mate? Did you stop taking those special pills your mammy got for you? See, I can name call too :)

I agree to be honest, nothing good about this thread to keep it going. Just cut out the middle man and create an 'argument' thread hidden away somewhere so they can battle it out on there out the way.. :)

Yeah just put it to bed and delete it. It's basically just an opportunity for squabbles and is a *** stain on the window that is the oneboro forum.

I wonder what "swear" you used? Was it the s word?

If so, how many *** stains are you getting on windows? What are you doing to your windows man?!