oneBoro Forum

Oh, what fun we had in the Transfers thread.

• 6 years later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a slow news / rumours days.

Question - with all the talk of Praet and Ziyech, would people still be happy if we re-signed Ramirez? (Assuming we only signed 1 of them).

I would much rather us sign Ramirez over Praet & Ziyech... We know Ramirez works in our formation/Style of play & plays the No10 role brilliantly, He was by far our best attacking player.

We aren't even interested in the other two lads, The Gazette confirmed that regarding Ziyech.. It's just two of many names thrown out there in the rumour mill with no substance...

Oh yer, For the people who thought it was possible, How's the Falcao signing coming along Lol.

Link to the gazette saying this? As far as I'm aware they haven't said anything of the sort

You bring all the stick you get on yourself tbh, there is bonded for the goading at all

Question - with all the talk of Praet and Ziyech, would people still be happy if we re-signed Ramirez? (Assuming we only signed 1 of them).

I would much rather us sign Ramirez over Praet & Ziyech... We know Ramirez works in our formation/Style of play & plays the No10 role brilliantly, He was by far our best attacking player.

We aren't even interested in the other two lads, The Gazette confirmed that regarding Ziyech.. It's just two of many names thrown out there in the rumour mill with no substance...

Oh yer, For the people who thought it was possible, How's the Falcao signing coming along Lol.

When do you go back to school mate?

You're full of *** and I really wish you'd go away again.

I was going to say this but decided against it. He can *** off for me, adds absolutely nothing to discussions other than his "passion".

NB the moderator requested posters to stop goading you on. but you continue with posts like this basically inviting poster to have a pop at you. i imagine you as a 13 yo kid then it all seems to fit and i dont feel need to react.  :P

Yeah, come on. NB is inviting rubbish on himself there. Looking for a response. It's alright telling others to stop going on at him but he's not a bloody saint is he?

I was going to say this but decided against it. He can *** off for me, adds absolutely nothing to discussions other than his "passion".

+1

Aye, come on NB. I stuck up for you the other day but some of your posts are coming across a bit silly now mate. I know that you do get more grief than others but at the same time I think you need to chill out a bit. The mods stepped in and asked people to give you a break but people will understandably respond to posts like your previous one.

Aye, come on NB. I stuck up for you the other day but some of your posts are coming across a bit silly now mate. I know that you do get more grief than others but at the same time I think you need to chill out a bit. The mods stepped in and asked people to give you a break but people will understandably respond to posts like your previous one.

One of the mods actually PM'd me warning me not to goad him, I bet he loves the special treatment, the delicate little wallflower.