oneBoro Forum

Oh, what fun we had in the Transfers thread.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Which account is that? Someone suggested to me he was another user but I'm pretty sure that person is somebody else that used to post.

Goodbye Naughty Boy

Though I never knew you at all

You had the grace to hold yourself

While those around you crawled

They crawled out of the woodwork

And they whispered into your brain

They set you on the treadmill

And they made you change your name

And it seems to me you lived your life

Like a candle in the wind

Never knowing who to cling to

When the rain set in

And I would have liked to have known you

But I was just a kid

Your candle burned out long before

Your legend ever did

I presume you are talking about Aaron, nothing wrong with having 2 accounts, CT is also Brunners, Will masquerades as Zimahl from time to time and I'm Terry loves Boro when I' m not being Ladyspite.

That's fighting talk  :@

I thought Aaron was someone else tbh.  Here's a clue - it's not hard when you look down.

Hmm I love a riddle, it's like 3-2-1, I'm pretty sure I'm right, but let me mull this over.

I was watching old episodes of that a little while ago.  What a bonkers show :)

I presume you are talking about Aaron, nothing wrong with having 2 accounts, CT is also Brunners, Will masquerades as Zimahl from time to time and I'm Terry loves Boro when I' m not being Ladyspite.

Is Zimahl like a cool hip version of Limahl?

Is Zimahl like a cool hip version of Limahl?

Yeah Will, he's really cool, he lives in the big apple but he's a bit too shy most of the time.

I thought Aaron was someone else tbh.  Here's a clue - it's not hard when you look down.

If Aaron actually was NB that would be proof enough that I get mad at posts and not usernames because I was annoyed by him just a day or two ago.

I think it was actually for a very similar reason.

Hmm..

If Aaron actually was NB that would be proof enough that I get mad at posts and not usernames because I was annoyed by him just a day or two ago.

I think it was actually for a very similar reason.

Hmm..

Yep, they might be brothers of course.