oneBoro Forum

Oh, what fun we had in the Transfers thread.

Some people get really upset about my opinions, It is baffling how someone's opinion can upset someone else, Any normal person would block someone who constantly annoyed them, Which I obviously do for some bizarre reason, Ask yourself why those people don't block me but constantly have a go at what I say, Its pretty obvious they get a kick out of arguing/Try to wind me up... Fortunately I couldn't give a flying *** what people on hear think about me & I have absolutely no interest in what anyone has to say on hear anymore.

@Mods.. Now do the job properly and ban me PERMANENTLY.

I for one think you have every right to your opinion, whether it is the same as anyone elses is irrelevant - looking at the threads it is the same group of people constantly jumping on your comments and regurgitating them which makes the thread drag out. I'm not sure whether they are bullies or just very fragile people but there is a playground bully mentality about them and if they are truly offended by your comments then they are the most precious little girls I've come across. On an internet forum as long as you are not breaking the forum rules then you are as welcome to comment as anyone - as for being childish - pot calling kettle looking at the schoolboy replies you've attracted, If its any consolation you actually make laugh at times which is a good thing, you are right not to care about what they think - believe me the constant reacting to your posts is because they want you to care what they think, they need their silly little opinions to be heard. In my opinion these are the people ruining the forum, lots of really clever, witty posters have gone and are now replaced with a little 'clique' of gang mentality bully boys who all jump on one person at once and point them out for ridicule - yet really seeing as being offended is a choice - they are that weak they chose to attack you instead of either ignoring or playing along. Life should be fun, forums like this should be fun, but unfortunately some weak willed, weak minded people can't make people smile so they turn to dragging them into their little pit of misery.

You don't offend anyone NB - people make a choice to be offended by you - so when they mock you laugh to your self at their weakness and inability to stop you doing what you want to do - because lets face it, thats what its  about - its a little group of no marks trying to bully you off an internet forum. 

Keep p**ssing them off - you are at least making one person laugh.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the forum bullies celebrating getting someone banned from a forum - or should I say backing him to the corner so he asked to be banned? Well done you must be very proud of yourselves, another achievement to mark on your little 'post it' note pad. Funny how I come on here and see the exact same group of people who jumped on every comment I made recently too. Then another day we will see mods and senior members berating the fact the forum is dead and we lose posters - coincidence that theres a little clique of bully boys running loose on here? crying their fragile little eyes out if they read something they don't like? Do you tell mummy too? Does she sit you on her knee and say 'there there' while you suck your thumb? Pathetic - absolutely pathetic.

What has this place come to these days :)

I t was my son who told  me about this place, said it was fun, informative - the banter was at times stage worthy and it was. I remember some posters literally have me burst into laughter.  Maybe its rose colored glasses on my part - but I've always posted in the same manner yet recently I almost felt 'hunted down like a dog' for just having what I thought was daft banter. I spot this thread and guess what? The same pack of hounds are at it with someone else - this is why I won't go to meet ups because frankly I despise bullying and thing internet bullying is the weakest saddest form and I would feel the need to express that 'over a pint'. If you are bored or uninterested in a poster or post ignore it - its not someones duty to police this person and persecute them. I stop coming on for these reasons then come back as I love the transfer thread and it keeps getting worse.

This thread had died out and you just had to bring it up again, didn't you?

Nobody has bullied anybody, NB was a cancer and the forum has been treated. He's probably still posting here under his alt account anyway, so calm down and have a beer, mate.

And yet somehow it was Will accused of dragging it all up again :rolleyes:

You need to let it go pal you're not doing yourselves any favours with all these inane rambles.

This thread had died out and you just had to bring it up again, didn't you?

Nobody has bullied anybody, NB was a cancer and the forum has been treated. He's probably still posting here under his alt account anyway, so calm down and have a beer, mate.

Oh look speak of the devil - it's not up to you to decide if he was a cancer or whether I 'decided to bring it up again' I actually only saw this today. If anyone is a cancer it's the bullies who constantly harrass other posters and mock their views. Not man enough to ignore him were you? I am calm - why do you think you can perceive my emotional state through a comment on the Internet? You must have some ego mate if you think you are judge and jury to us all.

And yet somehow it was Will accused of dragging it all up again :rolleyes:

You need to let it go pal you're not doing yourselves any favours with all these inane rambles.

Oh look here's another one. How's your little bully gang going? Do you have little meetings and fluff each others frail little egos? I'm not on here to do favours or win you mugs over. If I want to defend someone who was clearly ganged up on by you lot I will. I hope my 'insane rambles' won't make you get your gang on me or I'll tell my mam.

Yeah no one had posted on this thread for 5 days. To be honest it might as well be deleted.

Sorry I didn't realise there was a time limit on posting - like I've said I'm a very busy man and only saw this today. My apologies. Funny how it's exactly the same people jumping on my every word though isn't it? ?

Can someone just close this thread and leave it there for the mods to move all the useless posts to? A graveyard for the sh1te.

I thought that's what this thread was for - you know when threads are been derailed and everyone says 'take it elsewhere? I vote it stays open. No one is making you read this are they? Gun to your head - do you need any assistance?

It's like we're witnessing a meltdown.

There's no conspiracy, there's no "gang".

If people say stupid ***, people get brought up on it. It's really that simple.

It's happened to all of us at one point or another and you're handling it terribly.

It's like we're witnessing a meltdown.

There's no conspiracy, there's no "gang".

If people say stupid ***, people get brought up on it. It's really that simple.

It's happened to all of us at one point or another and you're handling it terribly.

Go back through the threads. The exact same 4 or 5 people are always the ones reacting to a single poster - gang mentality concious or not.

Its so funny that you all keep passing your 'judgments'on me. Considering I'm just winding you all up and giving a bit back I think I'm handling it great. I'm laughing my head off, I dont give a flying fart about any of you - the fact you think I care, I'm angry or are 'not reacting well' shows you spend way too much time on the Internet. Now run along and pick on someone who actually gives a toss.