oneBoro Forum

Announcement

I think what he actually said was if that other guy is allowed to stay and post then you may as well ban me.  That's not quite the same thing tbf.

Unless something has kicked off earlier today then I don't see what all this is about.  Brunners was posting stuff earlier and it was just normal football related posts as far as I can see.

I've been speaking to the pair this morning on Twitter and they've said nothing happened this morning nor have they been given an explanation as to why they've been banned.

This happens every now and then, bit of aggro happens and then the mods go mental and start throwing bans out left right and centre.

You should all be working and not gossiping on social media like a bunch of losers :D  No wonder this country is gong down the nick.

Pfft, I'm enjoying a lovely day off after doing 4 13 hours shifts on the trot. Should have picked working in an office over being a nurse  :P

It's only the Boro board that's keeping me going today on a very slow work day. I know I'm a Brighton fan, but even I am intruiged by Ban-Gate!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should all be working and not gossiping on social media like a bunch of losers :D  No wonder this country is gong down the nick.

Hey!  I can be a loser at any time of the day and even when I'm working.

... There's at least two others I can think of who're more deserving of bans than those three...

Still, their bans were worth it just so we got to see how strong CT's emoji game is!

Well me for starters....

And also  :blush:

Well done for banning some of the members on here.  Sick of the fights on here and i hope some more get bans as well for acting like kids.

:)

I hope you get banned, you dren.

Well done for banning some of the members on here.  Sick of the fights on here and i hope some more get bans as well for acting like kids.

Please stop talking to me

Please stop talking to me

Hmm... Because you asked sooooooooooooooooooo very nicely...

Nope.

Ill probably get slated for saying this but I think the mods have done a good job in banning these three for a little while. Seriously any body asking why they have been banned need just to look through the posts for the last week. Constant bickering and the three of them do tend to gang up on certain members. Saying that I do feel all three are quality posters on this forum and if any of them decide to leave then they would be missed. A ban for a week will give them time to chill.

To be fair, does anyone else think this forum the last few weeks has been unbearable viewing? I'm not blaming the three banned, or saying that they definitely deserved the ban.. But the amount of arguing and Eastenders-like drama has been ridiculous (probs why KM is so active he loves a soap ;) )

I think it's just because it's that crap time where nothing Boro related is happening. In the close season so no games to talk about, and with the Euros in full swing no real transfer gossip to talk about either.

Once the Euros finish, and it becomes all about Boro again, I think it will hopefully go back to normal.

I just want us all to get along, who says mods and members can't be friends? :)