• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is so official and stuff. I guess I just can't understand why they're so bothered by it. Mods are entitled to respond to it how they will and the 3 of them are entitled to leave or come back if they wish. Wouldn't like to see either of them gone for good but life goes on.

Jesus, banned from an internet forum and it seems like you've lost an arm and want it back, what the hell.

Get over it and come back and be civilised. I don't care if it's a forum and you want to give your opinion. If your opinion isn't aligned with the subject of the thread, then feck off.

Right, posting this on behalf of Brunners. Nothing to do with me and I won't be replying in here or checking after.....

Hi.

I've been following this thread with obvious vested interest. I've already had a couple of points raised for me by KM which have, as of 13.38pm Thursday, gone unanswered.

I felt it was important to put this together because I think people are completely missing the point as to why myself, Will and DZ are upset regarding the bans.

I'm going to just discuss a couple things here. First of all, for those of you who claim the bans were "justified" or "deserved"...were they? I challenge you to find anything that could be considered 1 week ban worthy. Especially 1 week ban worthy with ZERO warning.

Now there's the crux of the matter. I won't deny me, will and DZ often reply to posts we disagree with. There's clear evidence that's true. Not once have we ever been directly told our posts are bordering on ban worthy and if a mod posts in a thread asking for it to stop, we stop.

The length of the ban doesn't matter. We'd be equally as upset if the ban was 24 hours, 1 week, 5 months or permanent. Doesn't matter.

We weren't given a warning. We weren't given a reason. The mods are blatantly ignoring any requests to provide evidence or proof to justify their bans. The bans came after everything had cooled off and everyone had moved on - so what did they even achieve apart from annoy the vast majority of the longer term posters on OB?

Then on top of this the mods come out and paint the picture that the 3 of us are to blame for the recent decline. Despite the fact at least 2 of us have been around for donkeys years and have had absolutely 0 trouble before. We're being painted as instigators, main contributors and trouble makers and honestly i find that incredibly offensive.

Borodane has come out and said we were given plenty of warnings which is just an outright LIE. That's a genuinely staggering claim to make because AT NO POINT HAVE EITHER MYSELF OR WILL RECEIVED ANY WARNINGS ABOUT OUR BEHAVIOUR.

The facts are this: there's 0 evidence to justify a 1 week ban. If you find any, show me and I'll apologise and accept the ban, but you won't find anything.

The mods are refusing to provide any valid reasoning for their actions.

We received no prior warnings. Don't the mods think a pm with "could you watch your behaviour moving forward we think you're involved in to many arguments" is better than a week ban and no transparency?

The mods are trying to paint us as the cause of the forums decline. This is just a flat out lie.

Unfortunately there's a good chance OB has lost all 3 of us as long time posters.

I hope people now might understand why we're bothered by the bans.

Hey man can you also add a little bit extra:

Addendum: will is 100% not coming back to the forum regardless of anything happening here. You've lost him for good so...Great job everyone involved.

I read this forum every day and to claim that the three of them have done nothing wrong I believe is totally untrue. I like the input by all three of them because they are knowledgeable and funny, but sometimes they would hunt as a pack and it didn't make for nice viewing.

Considering the forum is rapidly going downhill and doesnt seem to have much interest at the moment, is this a wise move, to loose 2 good posters for a daft argument?

Considering the forum is rapidly going downhill and doesnt seem to have much interest at the moment, is this a wise move, to loose 2 good posters for a daft argument?

Best to put 2 good posters to the sword than lose the whole forum.

Its a good job I'm not a Mod on here because a lot of members would be getting a bash from my Ban Hammer.

1 Start a Argument Get a Ban

2 Go off Topic Get a Ban

3 Look at me Funny Get a Ban

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Regardless of the reason for it, it's entirely up to the guys themselves if they want to leave. There's no permanent ban. It's a week. As said, don't think anyone really wants to lose them but it's up to them if they want to leave, just like the rest of us.

Its a good job I'm not a Mod on here because a lot of members would be getting a bash from my Ban Hammer.

2 Go off Topic Get a Ban

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

That happens anyway,babes.

2 Go off Topic Get a Ban

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Members Calling You Babes- Get a Ban

2 Go off Topic Get a Ban

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Members Calling You Babes- Get a Ban

Calm down babes