oneBoro Forum

Announcement

This is the most interesting the forum has been in months.

I'm all for no nonsense bans, if stokes the fires.

Whilst he's banned and can't retort....Will you talk ***e :D

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as I'm aware I don't think any of the three banned did anything to be worth being banned for. Also it appears no warnings were given which suggest that it was something quite bad. But I don't think I read anything close to being like that. Mods is it ok if you post the posts which were so bad that they deserved a ban? So all the rest of us members can see what you do not find acceptable and we can all avoid being banned seeing as you are not using warnings?

He did. Said he'd been offered the job several times, but turned it down.

Me too - the personal terms weren't good enough.  As much as they begged me I couldn't possibly take the role for such a pittance.

This is the most interesting the forum has been in months.

I'm all for no nonsense bans, if stokes the fires.

Whilst he's banned and can't retort....Will you talk *** :D

He does like.  Thick as two short planks as well.  Although Brunners makes him look like a genius by comparison tbf  :angel:

Following in the spirit of KM I'm refusing to acknowledge the other banned member  :)

If you're reading fellas - Hiya  :D

Well done for banning some of the members on here.  Sick of the fights on here and i hope some more get bans as well for acting like kids.

:)

20 posts since 2014? Smells like another of of CT's accounts :D

^

As far as I'm aware I don't think any of the three banned did anything to be worth being banned for. Also it appears no warnings were given which suggest that it was something quite bad. But I don't think I read anything close to being like that. Mods is it ok if you post the posts which were so bad that they deserved a ban? So all the rest of us members can see what you do not find acceptable and we can all avoid being banned seeing as you are not using warnings?

You'll probably get banned for that post.

Well done for banning some of the members on here.  Sick of the fights on here and i hope some more get bans as well for acting like kids.

:)

20 posts since 2014? Smells like another of of CT's accounts :D

^

Only 20 posts and you think it's one of my many accounts?  :s

Instead of trying to be clever shouldn't you be writing an informative post about Boro's scouting, it's not like you've got anything else to do while you're playing FM scouting  :rolleyes:

Me too - the personal terms weren't good enough.  As much as they begged me I couldn't possibly take the role for such a pittance.

Wasn't a big enough bucket  :D

It's days like today that make me think i could do good with that kind of power. You know, make a real change in the world.

It's days like today that make me think i could do good with that kind of power. You know, make a real change in the world.

With great power comes great responsibility

You'll probably get banned for that post.

:D

It was a genuine question though.