oneBoro Forum

Relegation Rivals

Steve Evans is 5/1 for the Hull job. Can you imagine if he gets it.

Hope he does get it, one less team to worry about.

Steve Evans in the Premier League.

That surely would be the darkest timeline.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Evans is 5/1 for the Hull job. Can you imagine if he gets it.

Hope he does get it, one less team to worry about.

Steve Evans in the Premier League.

That surely would be the darkest timeline.

May as PM, Allardyce as England Manager, Evans in the Prem! 3 out of the 4 horsemen(woman) of the apocalypse!

Bournemouth are spending a hell of a lot of money on lots of promising, but very inexperienced players like Smith, Cook and Ibe. It's a dangerous strategy with their squad, as they didn't exactly have an abundance of experience in their squad last season to build on.

Yeah, you can't win anything with kids. Just ask Alan Hansen...

[video=youtube]

"Starlets to come in... Scholes and Giggs, Cantona and Steve Bruce... they just ain't got it." :D

I think Scholes, Beckham and Giggs are just a bit better than Smith, Cook and Ibe.

I'm sure that's true. Was just having a laugh at Hansen's expense, mate. :D

Hull's owners making the club a laughing stock again - refusing to issue any correspondance with the words 'Hull City' on them.

I absolutely don't get why he's so bitter about that. Their website is so funny to look at, they literally use the word "Tigers" at every possible opportunity. Can't imagine being a Hull fan - team promoted at the first time of asking, should be looking forward to rectifying the mistakes of the last PL season and building into a regular top-flight side, and instead they have to deal with all this. Not to mention the impending doom and relegation to come from it all.

Hull's owners making the club a laughing stock again - refusing to issue any correspondance with the words 'Hull City' on them.

I absolutely don't get why he's so bitter about that. Their website is so funny to look at, they literally use the word "Tigers" at every possible opportunity. Can't imagine being a Hull fan - team promoted at the first time of asking, should be looking forward to rectifying the mistakes of the last PL season and building into a regular top-flight side, and instead they have to deal with all this. Not to mention the impending doom and relegation to come from it all.

He's bitter because he's a rich man that was told "no" for something.