oneBoro Forum

New England manager, Sam Allardyce

As mentioned in the other thread. I think its a huge gamble but I think worth it. I think a lot on here have said we arent as good as we think we are. Allardyce has a history of getting a squad of average players together and getting results against big teams. Something needs to change in our set up despite having the likes of Sven and Capello with better options we still didnt achieve anything.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally think it is a bad appointment but will have to see what takes place, I think Mark Warburton would have been a far better choice, younger certainly likes to play in a dynamic way and think England players would take to him and listen to his advise

How could he be any worse than cappello or Sven and they won everything going

Capello has the best record out of all England managers i believe.

World Cup 2010. Scraped through the group and got thrashed in the next round No better than any other manager

Steve Bruce, Sam Alladice and Eddie Howe, wow what a choice says it all really.

Oh and sorry, I cannot resist it, I don't give a toss about England, the players are only in it for the publicity so they can negotiate better rights deals.

Yeah but apart from winning the world cup what did Alf Ramsey ever do for England?

He used all his good luck up in 66 and then made a crucial error in 70. Followed by a bit of bad luck, coupled with appalling finishing v Poland in 73 and a crappy display by Shilton.