oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dynamo Kev

kodi downloaded now what?

i just downloaded kodi to my lappy. what next? i searched best sports streaming add ons and none of the recommended ones were on my video addon lists. whats the craic with it. i basically dont have a clue what to do at all.  :s

Best recommendation is start with ares wizard it has all the best builds and addons in one place

I had a look at the possibility of getting kodi after I read the Gazette article about the Stockton trader who was raided recently for selling "kodi boxes". It led me to the conclusion that you need to buy a bit of hardware for kodi to drive. If I'm right, maybe something here would suit your/my needs?

Advice from someone who actually uses kodi would be very welcome.

Best thing is download and play with it. There are lots of tutorials all over utube and forums if you get stuck, plus here.

I still have that same question about hardware, though, mate. I use a PC and I do not own a TV. Do I need additional hardware?

You just need a bit of brain power. Android boxes are for lazy people with too much money  :D your computer drives it.

I still have that same question about hardware, though, mate. I use a PC and I do not own a TV. Do I need additional hardware?

No, you do not need any additional hardware.

Same as Curtis, can't fault it. Except my wife using it to watch some absolute dog***.

downloading the husham thingy now. see what happens. once i get the hang of it might be time to cancel virgin except the internet connection :)

downloaded the husham fully loaded file. now when i try to access skysports etc its shows proxy loading but then nothing opens. flippin buggy ass computers do my head in lol