oneBoro Forum

kodi downloaded now what?

Not all addons that have Sky Sports will work, try a different addon. Sky Sports One on UK Turks was working yesterday. If you still can't get it to work go to maintenance, found in programs and do a clean install and start again. You could try try the ares wizard all in one, or just do it manually yourself starting with fusion and super/repo. I have the Husham addon on my laptop, but I find the system works much better on my desk top where I did everything manually.

Don't forget there is still cricfree and us goals for live matches, which I'll have one running in the background as Kodi can be glitchy.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

got a few sports working adriansports has acestreams on it with beingsport and loads of others that will have our no sky/bt games on.

also exodus is great got all the new movies and tv series working perfect.

Ares wizard.

Pulse build.

Has all the best add ons for your live sport and tv/films. I recommend istream, exodus,spectofork,velocity for films/tv, for sports,phoenix,bulldog streams,zemtv and castaway.

have these ones on my current add ons. most of y sports ones dont work though i'll get these recommended ones downloaded.

I've been running kodi for over a year,ive just signed up to sportsmania...£17 for 3 month..got to say first impressions are that it's superb..no buffering with HD quality.As someone else said Exodus for movies and TV series.

Ares wizard.

Pulse build.

Has all the best add ons for your live sport and tv/films. I recommend istream, exodus,spectofork,velocity for films/tv, for sports,phoenix,bulldog streams,zemtv and castaway.

have these ones on my current add ons. most of y sports ones dont work though i'll get these recommended ones downloaded.

zemtv is great, on the PV2 sports bit i've had everything working. cant get bt sports to work on anything else so far. i have bulldog steams to but not many channels on it is there. 

so exodus/istream great for movies and p2p has loads of foreign sports channels plus bulldog and pv2 on zemtv just about covers the sports i reckon.

KODI isn't just for streaming.... if you have a dish, you can use it as a satellite receiver i believe. I have no idea how it works, or how to set it up. But if you get a "Kodi Box" you can rig it up to your current dish i believe. I think you just need a code to get you all the Sky/BT Channels. My old man had a local bloke set something similar up for him (It doesn't run Kodi), its incredible. Also has the streaming functionality built into it.

KODI isn't just for streaming.... if you have a dish, you can use it as a satellite receiver i believe. I have no idea how it works, or how to set it up. But if you get a "Kodi Box" you can rig it up to your current dish i believe. I think you just need a code to get you all the Sky/BT Channels. My old man had a local bloke set something similar up for him (It doesn't run Kodi), its incredible. Also has the streaming functionality built into it.

that sounds pretty awesome, if you can get it. i think in a few years loads of us wont have TV packages anymore we'll just watch stuff when we wont from streams etc for next to nothing.

that sounds pretty awesome, if you can get it. i think in a few years loads of us wont have TV packages anymore we'll just watch stuff when we wont from streams etc for next to nothing.

I'm binning Sky in the new year and replacing it with one of those boxes which my dad has. £200 all in, then £40 a year for the satellite code.

I can also recommend Merlins "Ballinor" build and one called Cellardoor TV - both of these are regularly updated and the guys are UK based.

Facebook also has a wealth of info and lots of the builders have their own pages with tonnes of info, as well as other Kodi specific groups which keep you abreast of the most recent updates and Addons which may have gone down.

For anyone wanting to just stream games on their PC or Laptop then I always seem to end up back at ronaldo7.net

Whoever runs that does a cracking job posting several links for each game that's on. You can generally get a HD stream as well. Got to say i prefer streaming the US channels. Commentary is much better.