oneBoro Forum

kodi downloaded now what?

Ain't it illegal???

I'm not aware of anyone being charged for streaming sports to be honest. I imagine some pubs will have been warned but loads do it.

The worst I've heard is just from people downloading movies and tv and being warned by their ISP's to stop or they'll be cut off. Streaming is covered in the article above.

My advice would be to use it while it's available and free. If it's on the Internet it must be legal right?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure you type the url in exactly correct, as any deviation and it won't work.

Yep sorted now mate, cheers for the help!

Now I've got sportsmania sorted, any other add ons people recommended for tv series/movies?

Just make sure you type the url in exactly correct, as any deviation and it won't work.

Yep sorted now mate, cheers for the help!

Now I've got sportsmania sorted, any other add ons people recommended for tv series/movies?

SALTS should be the only one you need for both. If you have iStream as well, for the rare ones that SALTS doesn't have, you're set.

So ive got Sportsdevil but it isnt very clear....choose your category, choose a provider.... find the game.....choose your link. Does anyone have an easy way to find the best stream? Anyone got a perfect one for charity shield?

So ive got Sportsdevil but it isnt very clear....choose your category, choose a provider.... find the game.....choose your link. Does anyone have an easy way to find the best stream? Anyone got a perfect one for charity shield?

Sports devil is not a very good addon imo, very  hit and miss. Had a look around Kodi and the only place I could find a working link was on Phoenix, sport, Man Unt tv. It's quicker and easier to go for cricfree tv and USA goals.

I use the Wookie lite build - you can add apps to suit your taste but don't over load because that will affect the stream quality.

If you're using it for sport I seriously recommend you purchase Sportsmania - there is a subscription fee but only £26 for six months or £50 for a year and it has every sports channel in the world in HD. It hasn't buffered on me once yet.

So, is it more reliable to use Kodi on your laptop as opposed to just finding a stream through usagoals? I'm only thinking Boros games in the Prem, as I wouldn't be using it for anything else. Is the quality better in Kodi? If so, I'll have to install it before tomorrows game.

So, is it more reliable to use Kodi on your laptop as opposed to just finding a stream through usagoals? I'm only thinking Boros games in the Prem, as I wouldn't be using it for anything else. Is the quality better in Kodi? If so, I'll have to install it before tomorrows game.

I've been wondering the same thing - surely Kodi is just another way of these streams being presented? Does anyone know if the quality/reliability is better?

I've been wondering the same thing - surely Kodi is just another way of these streams being presented? Does anyone know if the quality/reliability is better?

If you have a Sportsmania subscription it is better, as it filters the HD streams through. If you're just using a free Kodi addon, it will be equally as hit & miss as looking through USAGoals