oneBoro Forum

Could Albert Adomah be on the move?

Yeah, it looks like he's just trying to generate traffic for the other site. Will remove his posting privileges for now.

Steve22, you can't post any more but you may still send PMs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• That's mainly me and only when I have allowed the wine to flow. Jones is terrific but rather one dimentional  which is a shame because he could litterally cause havoc in opposition defences. Just pleased we did not lose and showed ability to get back into the game twice and could have clinched it had Duncan Scoresomemore scored 🙂
    • I sometimes get a little bit of info at games. It’s been spot on all summer so no reason to doubt it. Apparently Greaves has/is very close to signing (I was told he signed yesterday), but that seems a quick turnaround from playing for Hull on Saturday to putting pen to paper on Sunday. But he’s keen either way I think. Before we signed Forss, I was told we’re hoping to invest £20m+ in the squad. So we’re trying. Obviously I don’t know on who etc and if that includes wages, just something I’d heard. So seems there’s money there without having to sell Fry.
    • 6 goals conceded in 3 games. I just don’t get why we needed to disrupt the Djiksteel McNair Fry partnership I thought it done well last season. I would like to see that in the next game.
    • I think you had just as much vino as I had yesterday both makes us gobby🤪
    • I pulled up the Echo on Fry’s rating and Scott Wilson said that Fry got pulled at half time. Didn’t really offer any additional insight into his reasons for giving a 5/10. I thought Fry was very good albeit his distribution was a little ‘impatient’ at times.