oneBoro Forum

Could Albert Adomah be on the move?

Yeah, it looks like he's just trying to generate traffic for the other site. Will remove his posting privileges for now.

Steve22, you can't post any more but you may still send PMs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I pulled up the Echo on Fry’s rating and Scott Wilson said that Fry got pulled at half time. Didn’t really offer any additional insight into his reasons for giving a 5/10. I thought Fry was very good albeit his distribution was a little ‘impatient’ at times.
    • Is it not more Fry has told him he cant play there with his performances in the pre season games and cup game on Wednesday? He has been given a decent chunk of minutes to prove aptitude in the role.
    • I think Wilder certainly prefers Lenihan probably because he’s his signing. That’s his prerogative. It all depends on whether the club are happy to let Fry leave. I don’t imagine Fry will be happy sitting on the bench but I don’t imagine Wilder will want to lose, who he see’s as, his back up centre half.
    • He’s definitely gone to ground this season a lot more than he was doing last season. Even when his attacking play tailed off last season I thought he did very well defensively. He didn’t dive in and he was very difficult for any opposition to beat. Not sure why he’s diving in so much this season but hopefully he gets back to how he defended previously.    much like people are calling for a bit of patience with Lenihan after his not great start for us I think Jones deserves that too. Not really sure why some fans dig him out so often. 
    • Wilder as a problem, both Fry and Lenahan can't play left side CB , I think Fry has told him he's not playing there , he's refusing hence the cold shoulder , you can't blame him , his form would dip , and from being one of the better CB in the league to an average one, with less of a chance of a  premiership.move,  Is a move on now.?