• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

After promotion I wanted to take some time off, but back and ready to go for the new season. I haven't read this forum in ages so I have no idea what people think about our signings/potential for the season... looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts again throughout the season :D

We need a proven LW Fischer could be great but no one is to know yet

He's 22, has played over 100 games for Ajax, with almost a 1 in 3 ratio (yes, it's Netherlands, but this is Ajax we are talking here, not Heerenveen or AZ or someone like that), a Danish international and is one of the highest rated youngsters in Europe.

Was, not is, one of the highest rated youngsters in Europe. Long time since he was considered that.

If you are going to list out all that for Fischer, try listing Downing's accolades. England international, Champions League experience et all. Anyone can sound good when you throw in their high points.

Btw not a fan of Downing, but I would 100% play him ahead of Fischer.

These high points from Fischer was last season and he is still massively rated!

We need a proven LW Fischer could be great but no one is to know yet

He's 22, has played over 100 games for Ajax, with almost a 1 in 3 ratio (yes, it's Netherlands, but this is Ajax we are talking here, not Heerenveen or AZ or someone like that), a Danish international and is one of the highest rated youngsters in Europe.

Was, not is, one of the highest rated youngsters in Europe. Long time since he was considered that.

If you are going to list out all that for Fischer, try listing Downing's accolades. England international, Champions League experience et all. Anyone can sound good when you throw in their high points.

Btw not a fan of Downing, but I would 100% play him ahead of Fischer.

These high points from Fischer was last season and he is still massively rated!

By who? FM fans? BoroDane is Danish and doesn't particularly rate him that highly.