oneBoro Forum

**Help Needed**

Hello,

Quick question. When's best to try to get player autographs and pics, before or after the game?

Trust me it's not my bag, but my little ones are dead keen. I was hoping to find out roughly what time the players turn up on match day , or when they leave to judge when is best for me to stand like a Wally hoping they snag a player or two.

Appreciate any feedback.

After is usually ur best bet. I've hung around the temporary barriers in front of the players entrance with my boy and all the Boro players have been fantastic. Even Steve Gibson give us a photo

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

**Help Needed**

Hello,

Quick question. When's best to try to get player autographs and pics, before or after the game?

Trust me it's not my bag, but my little ones are dead keen. I was hoping to find out roughly what time the players turn up on match day , or when they leave to judge when is best for me to stand like a Wally hoping they snag a player or two.

Appreciate any feedback.

After is usually ur best bet. I've hung around the temporary barriers in front of the players entrance with my boy and all the Boro players have been fantastic. Even Steve Gibson give us a photo

Well that weird coz I hang about outside their houses at 2am in a hooded raincoat and they just shout abuse at me :(

**Help Needed**

Hello,

Appreciate any feedback.

Many thanks for the reply. Roughly how long after the game do you have to wait? 18:00/18:30 or later ?

**Help Needed**

Hello,

Quick question.  When's best to try to get player autographs and pics,  before or after the game?

Appreciate any feedback.

After is usually ur best bet. I've hung around the temporary  barriers in front of the players entrance with my boy and all the Boro players have been fantastic. Even Steve Gibson give us a photo

Many thanks for the reply.  Roughly how long after the game do you have to wait?  18:00/18:30 or later ?

Nowhere near that late. Usually they'll warm down, shower, and be out by 5:30. The ones who haven't played could be out be 5:15

Think it'll be mixed too. Everyone appreciates how good he was for us that season, but also remember how he ditched us last minute, to earn more cash to sit on Stoke's bench last season.

I wouldn't boo him, but certainly hope he lets in a few howlers tomora!

Apparently two of his three league appearances last season were 4-0 drubbings! Bodes well - looking on Stoke's forum a few days ago they were all bemoaning their lack of a good backup keeper (i.e. were jealous that we could choose between Valdes and Guzan) and it seems it's already come to bite them. We need to make sure we get some decent shots on target tomorrow and test him.

**Help Needed**

Hello,

Quick question.  When's best to try to get player autographs and pics,  before or after the game?

Appreciate any feedback.

After is usually ur best bet. I've hung around the temporary  barriers in front of the players entrance with my boy and all the Boro players have been fantastic. Even Steve Gibson give us a photo

Many thanks for the reply.  Roughly how long after the game do you have to wait?  18:00/18:30 or later ?

Nowhere near that late. Usually they'll warm down, shower, and be out by 5:30. The ones who haven't played could be out be 5:15

Great stuff. Thanks for the reply Tom.

**Help Needed**

Hello,

Appreciate any feedback.

It's usually about half hour after the final whistle. But tell your kids not to be shy as they will get overlooked some of the kids are quite selfish as are some grown ups. I flashed at a bloke (about 30yr old) for barging my boy out of the way to get a autograph

It's usually about half hour after the final whistle. But tell your kids not to be shy as they will get overlooked some of the kids are quite selfish as are some grown ups. I flashed at a bloke (about 30yr old) for barging my boy out of the way to get a autograph

Bit extreme. Did you have a raincoat on?

Bit extreme. Did you have a raincoat on?

Brilliant. I actually did laugh out loud then :D

Players are usually all out by 6 ish, most earlier. I got 2 charity balls signed last season and that was the latest they were out. Karanka was out a little later. They are usually keen to sign but you may have to be vocal and/or pushy with those around you!!

Wow at last game day am up and about will pick my lad up at 8 ish and then the 250 mile trip to Middlesbrough.

Looking forward to seeing everyone if not at the Medicine bar but in the SS concourse

Cannot wait! Finally back in the big time! I plan to milk it for all its worth now that we are actually going to feature on the national media. Soccer am, football focus and most importantly match of the day tonight!!