oneBoro Forum

OMG! Today is the day. 7 years of Premier League exile finally over. I've waited so long to say this but we are finally back where we belong.

In true Naughty Boy style

GAME DAY

COME ON BORO

*Anyone else feeling nervous?*

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come up from Hereford with my youngest for this. Normally only get to get to 5 or 6 away games a year. Proper excited!

Well last time I heard of anyone from Hereford coming this way for a game of football it ended up 7-0!!

Let's hope for more of the same.

Just sent the wife and kids to an amusement park for the day. They won't be back until late tonight which means: FOOTBALL DAY. Will be able to catch all three games in the bounce. It's going to be epic. The wait for the Premier League kickoff has been loooong. im also feeling a lot more positive today, so will change my prediction to Boro 1-0 with Negredo scoring.

Really don't want to dampen it but the CB situation could be our undoing whether it's Baptiste or Barragan you can bet Stoke will target it. If we get a draw I'll be happy last season our defence was rudderless when Ayala was out of it.

I'm going for a 1-1 but we do have match winners in our side who knows what could be in store.

Today marks the first ball rolling on our long awaited return to the Premier League. Today marks the beginning of a challenging set of 38 games which await us as we look to maintain our Premiership status. We're here today because we deserve to be here; let's enjoy this ride! We've dreamt of it for a long, long time...

For Ali! UTB!  :heart:

Today marks the first ball rolling on our long awaited return to the Premier League. Today marks the beginning of a challenging set of 38 games which await us as we look to maintain our Premiership status. We're here today because we deserve to be here; let's enjoy this ride! We've dreamt of it for a long, long time...

For Ali! UTB!  :heart:

Ali would have loved today! I can just imagine his excited commentary on it.

Looking forward to seeing the 'new' stadium, a full house, hopefully a cracking win and then us on MOTD later :)