• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Danish TV pundits are unanimous in their beliefs that Boro won't be in trouble come the end. They are pretty impressed by our transfer dealings.

Quite the opposite of that ****touse Mark Lawrenson. Although he has gone for a Boro win today he says Boro have had a mixed window do far and still need a lot of work doing. Just remembered why I detest him so much.

Danish TV pundits are unanimous in their beliefs that Boro won't be in trouble come the end. They are pretty impressed by our transfer dealings.

Quite the opposite of that ****touse Mark Lawrenson. Although he has gone for a Boro win today he says Boro have had a mixed window do far and still need a lot of work doing. Just remembered why I detest him so much.

No idea why the BBC still employ him he's so miserable and clearly hates modern football

Is he that wrong?

Valdes, Gaston, Fischer and Negredo are a couole of years away from when they were at their best.

De Roon and Bernardo are unknown quantities.

Whilst Fabio, Branagan, McGhee and Guzan would have been laughed at if they'd been signed by Dyche.

Now personally I think some of them are decent signings but I can understand why people could be underwhelmed.

Is he that wrong?

Valdes, Gaston, Fischer and Negredo are a couole of years away from when they were at their best.

Whilst Fabio, Branagan, McGhee and Guzan would have been laughed at if they'd been signed by Dyche.

Now personally I think some of them are decent signings but I can understand why people could be underwhelmed.

Bloody hell its first game day .... Keep your pessimism to yourself

Is he that wrong?

De Roon was one of the best midfielders in Serie A last season.

Is he that wrong?

Err don't think I will.

Think I'll post as normal don't like you know what you can do.

I would point out though that the points about Valdes, Gaston, De Roon, Bernardo, Negredo and Fischer are all true that's not pessimistic.

Is he that wrong?

Err don't think I will.

Think I'll post as normal don't like you know what you can do.

I would point out though that the points about Valdes, Gaston, De Roon, Bernardo, Negredo and Fischer are all true that's not pessimistic.

Don't spoil my happiness ....

I am stuck here in the Midlands and I would just so have loved to be up there this afternoon, I am really envious of you guys with tickets so please enjoy our glorious return to top flight football, it has been a hell of a journey! The questions that I want answering starting today are

Can Valdez still cut it at this level and will the keeper/sweeper role work for us?

Who will start at CH and can Gibson cope without Ayala?

Are our full backs good enough at this level?

How many minutes before De Roon gets his first yellow card, (15 is my guess)?

Will Downing regain his form in the Prem or is Fischer the answer going forward?

Will Adomah get more room at this level?

Can Negrado recover his Man City form?

Ramirez has something to prove at this level, is this the season?

How defensive will Karanka be, my guess ultra defensive. you can forget about two strikers.

So many questions to answer, but hell isn't it exciting, 40 points to go!

Disagree that Barragan and McGhee would have been laughed at if Burnley signed them. The former is a seasoned top flight right-back (would definitely improve them IMO) and the latter is clearly a player for the future (he's 19 years old and despite our CB woes isn't even in the offing for a starting place). Also don't think Fabio would have been laughed at, though the comments of them looking to buy exclusively from the Championship would apply.

We've definitely had a good window for a newly-promoted team. I don't know what more Lawrenson could expect of us.