oneBoro Forum

Forum Competitions

It's not too late to join the forum's 2016/17 competitions but time is fast running out.

Who's that wizened gnome-like little pundit on the BBC who fancies himself at predicting football match results? The name escapes me for now but if you think you could do better why not test your skills head-to-head with other forum members in the Predictions League?

Perhaps fantasy football is your thing?

If you are new to fantasy football why not head on over to the Premier League web site and decide whether it's the kind of thing that might interest you. If it is, create your team there straight away.

Once you have your FPL squad set up, you can enrol them in either or both of the forum's mini-leagues in the FPL competition.

The "oneBoro Forum" mini-league is free and you will find details of how to join in the opening post of the Fantasy Football thread.

The "oneBoro paid league" is also available if you fancy backing your skills with actual money. It's a fiver-a-head and once again you will find details of how to join in the opening post of the Fantasy Football thread.

Is there still time for someone to create a league in Sky's Super 6 competition? We had one last season and I enjoyed taking part, despite being "not very good" at it.

Update: Courtesy of Maccarone, we now have a brand new Super 6 mini-league, Code: NC1VPM :)

For any members who might be getting a bit fed up with all this competition malarky, please be patient for a few days more. I promise it'll all go quiet when the season gets under way and recruitment deadlines have passed.

I'm going to run a book on when this competition malarkey actually dies down

Who wants in ???? :D

NC1VPM is the code to join Super 6,

League name is oneBoro, Chairman. Paul Blenkinsop.

Just go to the Super6, join League and type in the code, I'm on 6 points only from round One so all to play for.

Please join and lets have a bit of fun

NC1VPM is the code to join Super 6,

League name is oneBoro, Chairman. Paul Blenkinsop.

Just go to the Super6, join League and type in the code, I'm on 6 points only from round One so all to play for.

Please join and lets have a bit of fun

I'm in! :)