oneBoro Forum
bugrit

Who will be this season's super value players?

Every season yields its super value FPL players like Riyad Mahrez last season.

I'm willing to bet that at least three players will add £1m to their value before January. Trouble is, I'm not sure I can name them.

Can you?

Every season yields its super value FPL players like Riyad Mahrez last season.

I'm willing to bet that at least three players will add £1m to their value before January. Trouble is, I'm not sure I can name them.

Can you?

Expecting Musa and maybe Tore to be a*** the fast risers

Lots of new transfers seem to come in at a low price, and anyone from the three promoted teams. Paredes from Watford seems undervalued seeing as he played quite a lot for them last term, and if we can get Negredo in the goals his value will shoot up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I love watching Dijksteel play. Hes got such an interesting running style. He doesn't appear to be moving that quickly until you notice him closing down the opposition and realise he is rapid.
    • I actually feel Woodgate would make a decent u23 coach. As has been pointed out he can spot a decent player when he sees one. However, something else that struck me about him was that whilst he spoke a lot of nonsense, one thing he did speak sense on during his pre-match media conferences is he seems to have an idea of how to nurture young talent to make the step up. I think that comes from his own experience as a youngster as well as the mistakes he made.
    • It'll also be good for Browne to get a chance against Coventry even if only off the bench get some minutes
    • That’s not the worst idea I’ve ever heard. Good shout @Skinemrippers
    • Dijksteel reminds me of Omeruo during his incredible first spell here. His mobility and strength is a class above the vast majority of defenders in this division. If he keeps it up then we’ve got an excellent player.