• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Valdes - 6 - Solid; don't think either goal is his fault today and made some good saves.

Barragan - 5 - Worst game for him so far but in fairness Son is in unplayable form right now.

Chambers - 5 - Grew into the game a bit but makes some stupid errors and played a number of suicide passes to teammates.

Gibson - 7 - Rock solid as always

Friend - 5 - Eh. Love George but boy has he struggled to step up.

De Roon - 7 - Thought he was really good today actually. Some solid tackles, great range of passing.

Clayton - 6 - Would have probably been a 7 but I think he's at fault for the first goal. Also left his marker which is what Valdes was yelling at him for I think.

Stuani - 6 - 5 for his first half, 7 for when he went up top; averages out to a 6.

Ramirez - 5 - Another poor game from him. He just looks frustrated, passes aren't sticking to him.

Downing - 7 - Some excellent crosses, nearly marked him a 6 for that last passage of play though; that's the Downing I disliked last year.

Negredo - 6 - Hard work, very little he could do. Wind caught the Downing cross that caused his wayward header

Traore - 7 - If he can work on his end product this kid will be incredible, the guy is electric.

Rhodes - 7 - Chased down everything, linked up well, won a number of important flick ons. Shame he couldn't quite get his header further into the corner, did well to direct it as he did.

Forshaw - 5 - Did nothing to win back the starting shirt.

Valdes - 6 - Solid enough. No chance with either goal. Nearly bumped him to a 7 for ripping in to Clayton

Barragan - 6 - Partially at fault for 2nd goal. Still pretty decent game though. RB spot is his.

Chambers - 5 - Steve Vickers Mark 2. He's got one mistake in him per game. Bring back Ayala please.

Gibson - 7 - Decent.

Friend - 5 - ***e. Again.

De Roon - 6 - Put in a shift and disrupted Spurs midfield somewhat on his own.

Clayton - 5 Crap. Watched the game pass him. Again.

Stuani - 6 - No good on the right. Completely anonymous in fact. Interesting to see him up front.

Ramirez - 5 - Anonymous. At fault for 2nd goal.

Downing - 6 - Not his best game this season. Still put in a number of dangerous crosses

Negredo - 6 - Worked tirelessly in vain.

Traore - 6 - Electric. No end product.

Rhodes - 6 - Looked more dangerous than Negredo. But hugely helped by change in formation.

Forshaw - 6 - meh

Valdes - 6 - Solid enough. No chance with either goal. Nearly bumped him to a 7 for ripping in to Clayton

Barragan - 6 - Partially at fault for 2nd goal. Still pretty decent game though. RB spot is his.

Chambers - 5 - Steve Vickers Mark 2. He's got one mistake in him per game. Bring back Ayala please.

Gibson - 7 - Decent.

Friend - 5 - ***. Again.

Stuani - 6 - No good on the right. Completely anonymous in fact. Interesting to see him up front.

Downing - 6 - Not his best game this season. Still put in a number of dangerous crosses

Rhodes - 6 - Looked more dangerous than Negredo. But hugely helped by change in formation.

Forshaw - 6 - meh

He didnt rip into clayton the ball got whipped across the box pretty deep and valdes didnt come for it, clayton shouted oi come and collect the ball then valdes charged at him and probably said something along the lines off "dont tell me what to do, do you know who i am"

Gibson - 7 - Decent.

Friend - 5 - ***. Again.

Forshaw - 6 - meh

He didnt rip into clayton the ball got whipped across the box pretty deep and valdes didnt come for it, clayton shouted oi come and collect the ball then valdes charged at him and probably said something along the lines off "dont tell me what to do, do you know who i am"

AFAIK Clayton left his man and allowed him to run into the box and Valdes was yelling at him for that.

You really don't like valdes do you?

Gibson - 7 - Decent.

Friend - 5 - ***. Again.

Forshaw - 6 - meh

AFAIK Clayton left his man and allowed him to run into the box and Valdes was yelling at him for that.

You really don't like valdes do you?

I havent fully formed a judgement on him i dont fully blame him for any of the goals yet and think hes the best of the 4 we have so in answer to that i like him yeah.

From what i remember being sat in line with the penalty box sissoko was running down the right played the ball in and janssen got nowhere near it, cant imagine janssen was claytons man, the ball was pretty deep and went straight across goal, clayton made the initial confrontational step, which if i was making it up to suit my own agenda would completely contrast what i wanted people to think, clayton has been poo, theres no getting away from that.

Gibson - 7 - Decent.

Friend - 5 - ***. Again.

Forshaw - 6 - meh

FFS

Considering Valdes couldnt do anything about the goals and made a couple of very good saves then how can you rate him below a 6?