• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Just watched Man Utd on MOTD. This really isn't the time to be playing them. Could get a tad embarrassing :s

I've read plenty of posts that United aren't really playing well at the moment but somehow they are picking up wins. Up until there second yesterday it was hard to tell that the teams were at both ends of the table.

• 1 month later...

Everton or Oxford. ........which will it be? ?????

We'll beat them both this month. :D

Wondered where I posted this. Had a few beers last night and was pondering going to both Everton and Oxford home games. Thought i posted it in the other boro thread!!!

I'm in the Boro from Sat to Tues next week then back to work in Oxford till Friday. Then it's the cup game vs Oxford. Not sure I want to drive nearly 1100 miles in a week!!!!

Did they even show the negredo chance? No wonder pundits come out and say they worry about us scoring goals. Obviously if they don't show our attempts they won't know we're trying...

I watched the highlights this morning and all they showed was the DeRoon one. The whole thing made us look really poor, didn't even really show off any of our defending - basically just every Spurs shot

Get the chip off your shoulder lads. Nobody hates us, we're just incredibly bland to watch.

I hate you :P

• 2 weeks later...