oneBoro Forum

Match of the day

I think it must have been recorded after the game, when the last goal went in she didn't even sound excited or felt the emotion of the occasion if that makes sense.

As in she kind of went,oh and Stuani scores. Rather than Jonathan Pearce at the Lincoln game who went crazy

To be fair JP used to go absolutely banana over hunks of metal beating each other up.

Still does, Robot Wars exists again.

Also, Robot Wars is amazing so don't be knocking it, yo!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I think it must have been recorded after the game, when the last goal went in she didn't even sound excited or felt the emotion of the occasion if that makes sense.

As in she kind of went,oh and Stuani scores. Rather than Jonathan Pearce at the Lincoln game who went crazy

To be fair JP used to go absolutely banana over hunks of metal beating each other up.

To be fair Robot Wars is straight up bitchin'

Still does, Robot Wars exists again.

Also, Robot Wars is amazing so don't be knocking it, yo!

Hey I loved the original Robot Wars. The final series (on Channel 5) and the new version are pants though and you can tell JP doesn't have the same level of excitement as he used to.

what was pants about the new season? It was almost identical barring a few missing robots

New arena is rubbish, DoB isn't a patch on Craig Charles (I'll admit I stopped watching after the first episode, but considering it was all filmed at once I doubt he got better) lack of music during the bouts and they did away with the original theme tune (and considering that the BBC now consider the new series a continuation rather than a reboot that's criminal.)

It just didn't sit well with me, my own opinion though. I know the viewing figures have been good enough for a 9th series however.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy watching football and decent football if possible. Boro being *** isn't going to change that.

I enjoy watching football and decent football if possible. Boro being *** isn't going to change that.

This. Our situation prevents me enjoying Boro, but not football.