• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

is Goals on Sunday watchable again anywhere? I totally forgot about it!

I was gonna ask the same thing, if somebody has a link even if it's to a dodgy website that'd be cool.

Dodgy websites that's shocking, let me know which one it is please LOL.

Sportyhighlights.com

fullmatchesandshows.com

Go there if you are struggling to get to see the match highlights etc.

Also I get an hd stream for the Boro games and will be recording them - I'm trying to sort something out with the forum but if not I will try to find a fileshare or something so people who want to watch the match can. I will see what I can do this week

Saw the Boro part on MOTD. The comments weren't bad but they could have talked about it a bit longer and maybe highlighted a few talking points instead of just moving on once Shearer said it was a decent point, also considering we have a lot of new players that needs to get into the groove. Generally it bugs me though, that so many people/pundits are saying we have bought almost a new team. Compared to last season, there were only 4 new players in the starting lineup, and only two of those finished the game.

Well so far, we've brought in 2 GKs, a LB, 2 CBs (if you include McGhee), a RB, a CM, 2 AMs and a ST. I agree it does kind of bug me that given our starting line-up, it doesn't look like we have simply bought a new first XI, but we're a CM and an AM (and I guess arguably a CB) away off literally doing just that. We know we're going after a CB and are looking at options for AM, also rumours of another CM to complete the following picture:

Valdes

Barragan (McGhee)? Espinosa Fabio

De Roon ?

? Ramirez Fischer

Negredo

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the coverage we received but lets be honest with ourselves, we're the Championship's runners up, as far as they know we're relegation fodder at worse or a potential wildcard at best. It says a lot that they didn't analyse Stoke's performance either. We were two unfashionable teams playing on the opening day.

It's a shame but it's so much better than being on the highlights reel of the Football League Show. Remember that? Humbling.

Our time will come again.

My mate who works on the show has told me Trevor Sinclair is going to do analysis on George tonight.

Not one of his best games, Januzaj was running him ragged.