• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

They have just signed Steven Pienaar although this doesn't help their CB situation

Pienaar is past his best, looked good a few years ago, wouldn't be happy with lack of transfer activity if I was a Sunderland supporter, making Burnley look like big spenders.

Apparently they've spent about £7 million this summer. I realise there's an entire dorm of wet beds on that forum but they do actually look in pretty big trouble. Think it's going under the radar with Hull in such a bad way.

I think Moyes will sort them out over the course of the season. We *might* have caught them at a good time.

I think it's the best time. As you say they will sign players and improve

I think Moyes will sort them out over the course of the season. We *might* have caught them at a good time.

Can't argue with that. Losing their two starting CBs during the week and already missing their two strongest midfielders has to put us in a better position. Taking away those players I can't see anyone bar Defoe that I'd have in our lineup. A point is a minimum.

Moyes is a good manager at that level. He knows how to get the best out of average players. Hard to say whether last weekend was a typical opening day, enthusiastic performance or the start of an organised Sunderland team. Can't help but think all these injuries will undo much of Moyes good, early work on Sunday.

moyes cant be that good a manager they all want to leave. with the lack of ambition by the sunlun board and the loss of bfs they are screwed. any player with a drop of ambition wants out now.

its a shame we are playing them so early as the confidence will not be close to how low it will be in november. after losing the best players, getting no replacements and losing most games.

moyes cant be that good a manager they all want to leave. with the lack of ambition by the sunlun board and the loss of bfs they are screwed. any player with a drop of ambition wants out now.

its a shame we are playing them so early as the confidence will not be close to how low it will be in november. after losing the best players, getting no replacements and losing most games.

You can't blame Moyes for the players being unhappy. He's been there about 2 weeks! It's down to other, more ambitious clubs coming in for them, and Sunderland being happy to tread water.