• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to start drinking yet? Nervous as usual about this one. With all the things that are going wrong with Sunderland, it'll be vintage Boro to lose. Prove me wrong fellas!

I'd like to think we come out all guns blazing, considering Sunderland centre back woes. Nice early goal. Settles us down and shut home fans up.

I'd like to think we come out all guns blazing, considering Sunderland centre back woes. Nice early goal. Settles us down and shut home fans up.

Wow some time since you last posted Egga71 must be an important game :D

Looking forward to it immensely and hey if Hull can do it (hats off to them) we can get our first away win of the season also

Wow some time since you last posted Egga71 must be an important game :D

Looking forward to it immensely and hey if Hull can do it (hats off to them) we can get our first away win of the season also

Always been lurking in background mate. ?

Just read an article on boro Facebook page from a paper. Apperntly Rhodes ain't in the sqaud today and will be sent on loan to the championship. Hope it's bull.

Makes absolutely no sense at all. Don't believe that for one second.

It's Alan Nixon...don't know whether to believe it or not now. :(

Let's not forget that Nixon had close contacts regarding the Rhodes transfer.

Let's also not forget that he abused that position to spread lies about Rhodes and his agents being let down by our offer and how we'd have to sort it out for the deal to be resurrected.

I would take any Rhodes information spread by Alan Nixon with a pinch of salt. He had a great pre-season, IMO we'd be mad to let him go anywhere.

Let's not forget that Nixon had close contacts regarding the Rhodes transfer.

Let's also not forget that he abused that position to spread lies about Rhodes and his agents being let down by our offer and how we'd have to sort it out for the deal to be resurrected.

I would take any Rhodes information spread by Alan Nixon with a pinch of salt. He had a great pre-season, IMO we'd be mad to let him go anywhere.

If he isn't in the squad today then I reckon there's something in it. Adds to the theory that AK didn't want Rhodes in the 1st place.