• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we let Rhodes go on loan after spending 9 million on him six months ago

Clear that he isn't Karankas player and it says a lot that Nugent came on instead of him last week, if he goes we will sell him though, a loan makes zero sense

Why would we let Rhodes go on loan after spending 9 million on him six months ago

Clear that he isn't Karankas player and it says a lot that Nugent came on instead of him last week, if he goes we will sell him though, a loan makes zero sense

Rhodes was never to be considered on Saturday due to the passing of his grandfather a few days prior, apparently.

Trippier going to Southampton for 5 million, we really should have been all over that deal

Bamford going to wigan for 3 million, why arnt we all over that. 3 million is nothing in todays market. Would rather have him as third choice than Nugent

Will you please stop telling lies on the internet?

Trippier going to Southampton for 5 million, we really should have been all over that deal

Bamford going to wigan for 3 million, why arnt we all over that. 3 million is nothing in todays market. Would rather have him as third choice than Nugent

Will you please stop telling lies on the internet?

I think his problem is that he is repeating stuff written in the papers as fact.

Still nearly two hours to go? Let's have another look at typicalbrough's fine opening post...

After only getting 2 attempts on target do you change anything for the game on Sunday?

Sunderland are a very different kettle of fish to that well organised Stoke side, although Moyes is likely to start remedying their shortcomings as one of his priorities. I'm anticipating that Mannone is in for a very stressful day.

Do you risk Ayala or Bernardo at CB?

Not if they're still unfit. Barragan will do for me.

Does Forshaw continue in midfield?

Should be okay there so long as Clattermole isn't around to put paid to him until January.

Why didn't Karanka make subs against Stoke?

According to his recent interview, he was pleased with the way we performed. If Rhodes wasn't really up for it, I suppose he could have introduced Fischer on the hour mark but who do you hook when they're all putting in a shift?

Is this already a 6 pointer?

Nah, we'll finish three places above them regardless of what today brings.

You must've started typing that a while ago bugs, it's just over an hour to go!

I have a feeling Ayala is going to start.

Took time out to bung match-day pasties in the oven and it would be great if he's fit.