• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone was moaning at the Brighton game that Nugent and Stuani were starting over Downing and Rhodes and we all know how that ended.

Have some faith

a draw.  ;)

Haha. I meant Nugent set up Stuani for that goal that made difference.

Hope AKs decisions are right today , but he does make me scratch my head at times if I'm honest . I certainly would have started Albert. Sunderland have a team that contains oshea really should have played on his lack of pace .

Here's my problem with the Rhodes narrative if we've decided to loan him out today is Sunday so why on earth would we not even place him on the bench?

At the minute it feels bizarre we await Aitors side, especially after his pre season form I mean you're left wondering what else could he have done?

Aitor has been making decisions that some don't like for nearly three years now, he got us into our current position by doing it. Show a little faith.

Can only see a boro loss here..a big one at that..the team gives me no confidence..early i know but i dont feel ak is the man to take us forward

If I ever need talking down from the ledge, I hope you aren't around!

Sky Sports interviewer failed to bring up Rhodes, even though that's a bigger omission than Valdes really. AK confirmed that they were expecting to play Valdes but he didn't want to risk him until he's fully fit. Doesn't know exactly when that'll be.