oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sunderland (a) 2-1

Can only see a boro loss here..a big one at that..the team gives me no confidence..early i know but i dont feel ak is the man to take us forward

If I ever need talking down from the ledge, I hope you aren't around!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although if I remember rightly bally was one of the doom ***ers last season

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

AK does have a habit of leaving big players out of the squad. I remember Adomah not travelling to MK Dons in Feburary for example. I was pretty shocked when he played Nugent/Stuani against Brighton but they won us promotion so keep the faith

Can only see a boro loss here..a big one at that..the team gives me no confidence..early i know but i dont feel ak is the man to take us forward

^^^Agree 100%.

Huge shock that you agree...

To be fair you match our side up man for man with Sunderland I think there's maybe one of their XI I'd take in ours. We have Fischer and Adomah as options on the bench if the game develops into a stalemate.

Saying that I'm not sure when we became a club capable of dropping a 8 figure striker from our squad but I'll keep the faith. They have 1 striker so Barragan should be fine I just feel the Rhodes decision has cast a shadow over today especially if we lose.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,

You make me happy when skies aren't blue

You'll never know mate, how I don't love you

Just wish that you'd stay 'way on match day

We haven't even played the game, never mind lost. It's only the second game of the season, the last one we acquitted ourselves well and got a draw. And now some people are calling for Karanka's head?! WTF...

Even if he is a bit of a "D-head", which I don't necessarily believe, there are plenty of managers who are - none less than his mentor Mourinho. And that hasn't exactly prevented him from being successful has it?

Where's that "shakes head in disbelief' emoji.

Really wonder how some posters go about their life in general the amount of despair I read on here sometimes

Then that's understandable and hopefully that's the case and Aitor confirms this.

I think it's possible. Could be his grandfather's funeral or something, could be anything. Could be that Nixon's right and he's going to leave. But I'm not going to worry until we've at least had the question put to Karanka...

Beer out of the fridge and nibbles on the table forget the team selection until it is all over just enjoy the match. Come on Boro we have enough to beat these time for inquests later.