• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said that Nixon is trying to make a story out of nothing, again, wouldn't be the first time concerning Rhodes. Really loses his journalistic integrity (what he has left of it) by using his influence in the media to affect transfer dealings that are related to him in some way or other. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it was some kind of financial involvement with Rhodes through some means.

I'd take it all with a pinch of salt right now, really. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Stuani is going to have his head screwed on today. PVA is a good attacking fullback and will cause us troubles. Honestly I'd be surprised is Stuani lasts the game.

We also need to be awake at the back Sunderland go back to front quickly to get DeFoe 1 on 1 with the cb's.

Going with a score draw today.

We need a fast start, an early goal will silence the crowd.

Whoever said that Nixon is trying to make a story out of nothing, again, wouldn't be the first time concerning Rhodes. Really loses his journalistic integrity (what he has left of it) by using his influence in the media to affect transfer dealings that are related to him in some way or other. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it was some kind of financial involvement with Rhodes through some means.

I'd take it all with a pinch of salt right now, really. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Nixon, allegedly, has some ownership of the management company that represents Rhodes. Allegedly.

For all of Karankas skills as a manager he seems to be a very poor man manager, Rhodes shouldn't be going anywhere

That quote is bang out of order considering you have no f###ing idea of what goes on privately also Karanka as a man and his principles.

For all of Karankas skills as a manager he seems to be a very poor man manager, Rhodes shouldn't be going anywhere

That quote is bang out of order considering you have no f###ing idea of what goes on privately also Karanka as a man and his principles.

If we only posted what we knew for sure this would be a very dull forum. Pretty much everything that everyone says on here is of their own opinion/perception so in my opinion it's not bang out of order