oneBoro Forum
typicalbrough

Boro vs Sunderland (a) 2-1

Sunderland

Mannone, van Aanholt, Djiliobodji, O’Shea, McNair, Love, Rodwell, Gooch, Watmore, Januzaj, Defoe

That's a terrible line up :cool:

Worrying that valdes has injury problems 5mins into his career here. We clearly thought this may be the case, hence bringing in guzan.

Worrying that valdes has injury problems 5mins into his career here. We clearly thought this may be the case, hence bringing in guzan.

Not really, it's a hammy. If Valdes worries you then de Roon must to.

Echo live blog

There's no place on the bench for Jordan Rhodes either.

The Middlesbrough striker only moved to Teesside in a deal worth £13m in January but he has been completely overlooked today.

It comes amid further suggestions he could be on his way before the end of the transfer window.

Valdes has a recent history of injuries, is 34 and weeks after he came in we signed another goalkeeper which seemed unusual from the outside.

So no, not quite the same.

No pace in that team what so ever , Stuani wouldn't be in my starting 11 . Rhodes would be on the bench though , he throws some mental surprises now and again does AK it must be said .

It'd be an absolute joke if Rhodes leaves.

Why?

Because I'd rather put Rhodes on the wing than Stuani

Don't be silly.

More pace in an over 60 team

Be fair, Nsue is pretty rapid.

Hope Rhodes is alright - clearly his exclusion leaked out to Alan Nixon somehow, but I'm not going to start worrying about it yet. Surely Karanka will be quizzed about it post-match. Could be he's with his family for his grandfather's funeral for all we know.

Not really happy with this at all. Valdes is injured, Stuani starts and no Rhodes...

Your not happy?

I'm fine with Stuani personally, what I'm less fine with is 2nd game into the season and our 9 million pound striker is dropped from the squad?

We just can't let him go or mess around leaving him out unless we have a striker coming in as he goes out.