oneBoro Forum
typicalbrough

Boro vs Sunderland (a) 2-1

Hope he's silenced a couple of his critics. Probably not though, he'll be getting slated tomorrow.

Impressed with Forshaw so far he gets around the pitch at a good pace he's starting to convince me he can step up to the level we need him to long term.

Stuani is being very smart running inside away from PVA so it isn't a foot race hope he keeps it up.

Nice control and turn from Ramirez there - though the deflection robbed the shot of its power.

STEWANI! (trololololol)

Fun to read, that he wasn't good enough... then he hit that screamer! What a goal! (goal of the week, so far)

Interesting that a few times now Ramirez has been the furthest forward and option for the out ball rather than Negredo - I'd have thought Negredo would be the one up top fighting for the ball more.

George is having a tough time against Januzaj, that's a couple of times he's been beaten.

Its not trolling..my opinion.i do not rate AK as a manager or a man manager.. He will not last the season. Was lucky to be reinstalled last season after throwing his toys out. His team selections are a mystery and tactics are lacking. Boro through and through its the team i support..regardless who is in charge

• Latest Posts

• Takes a nutter to know a nutter😉 Call me a nutter but I don't think Johnson is good enough and I'd rather someone else. As for Friend he's looked finished for a long time. Maybe it's because he will never reach 100% again.
    • You talk about coaching Coulson his attacking abilities but why not Johnson . Johnson as put in some good performances on the right side his crossing needs work probably because his face is not fitting with Woodgate and Keane when it comes to selecting the team. They would rather wait till they are desperate for a left back and shove him in that spot. So many nutters on here judging Johnson on his minor shots as a left sided player. Has for Georgie Boy he could still give any left back that is brought in a run for their money,when he is 100% so give him that chance. If some one as to leave then may I suggest the 2 coach's that are not doing their jobs Woodgate and Keane,I knew Woodgate would never make the grade but I did have higher hopes for Keane ,what a let down that guy as been. Just remember be thankful what we have because beggars cannot be chooses and there is a awful lot of *** players out there but not many decent ones.
    • The Belgian league is being cancelled and Club Brugge are crowned as champions. They have yet to figure out how relegation and promotion is sealed.
    • Dont think our desire to sign a left back spells the nd for Friend as thus far only 2 players JW has publicly indicated he wants to keep are Howson and Friend. I assume JW only gone public on them two as he positive there a wilingness on all sides to extend their respective stay. Johnson I think will end up being released along with Shotton Clayton and Rudy.
    • If we aspire to being a better club than we have been in the past, we have to learn from the big clubs and be more ruthless. Sadly that means players we may like as supporters, but are on a downward trend, must be sold or let go to make way for better prospects. The only worry I have with this is our total inability to spot a good proespect, Friend and Ayala are probably our last buys that fall imto that category, and they are noiw on their way out.  Ruthlessness must also apply to our backroom staff and scouting set up.