oneBoro Forum
typicalbrough

Boro vs Sunderland (a) 2-1

You can't fault Karanka for putting Stuani in! Unreal. We are playing so delicious football.

You know what you guys who have been saying for a year FORSHAW at every opportunity, I get it now he is so good at passing and moving I never got it 5 months ago but now... I get it.

I've been screaming STUANI for a year glad he's living up to his billing of being a deadly finisher never going to be a flying winger but he can finish.

Superb play. Composed, great through ball by Forshaw, and Negredo unselfishly setting up the tap-in for Stuani. Brilliant!

Great team goal. Forshaw sliced their defence in half. Negrado certainly played into AK's it all about the team mentality so unselfish

Forshaw has been brilliant. And so has downing- really getting stuck in and leading the breakaway. Amazing to be 2-0 up at half time especially when Sunderland were dominant for most of it.

That's a striker who is playing for the team and not just selfishly going himself.

What a second goal. Forshaws pass actually blew my mind a bit to be able to see Negredo was onside there and play a no look pass...wow.

Similar to the last game of the season, some on here saying Karanka doesn't have a clue playing Stuani, and once again they've been proved wrong.

Stuani's general play may not be the best but I couldn't care less if he keeps scoring goals :D

What a pass by Forshaw and some brilliant unselfish play by Negredo. Stuani just knows where to position himself in the box.

At this rate our central midfield is going to be Forshaw/De Roon.

What's been nice is seeing how our players haven't felt the need to rush and hustle the game. For a good ten minutes prior to that goal, we were happy to keep possession, move it all the way back to Guzan if need be, which shows to me a certain confidence in their ability to match up to Premier League opponents.

• Latest Posts

• Any lineup should be good enough as long as we press higher up the pitch. We looked good 2nd half vs Tottenham and grew into the game against Fulham without ever looking dangerous; so I'm hoping we can go back to putting a full game together and come out with the win. Having seen Roberts so far he is quite clearly our most creative outlet; the question is can anyone else get on the same page as him?  Thinking 2-0 here myself as well.
    • Blackburn  v  Q.P.R. H Brentford  v  N/Forest.. D (GRABBAN) Cardiff  v  W.B.A. A Hull Cty  v  Huddersfield. H Leeds  v  Millwall. D Luton  v  Derby. D Wigan  v  Sheff Wednesday. H Reading  v  Bristol City A Tranmere  v  Sunderland. A Rotherham  v  Ipswich Twn. D
    • Carlisle  v  Walsall D Crawley Twn  v  Grimsby H Exeter Cty   v  Colchester Utd. H Leyton O  v  Newport Cty. D Macclesfield  v  Forest Green Rvrs. A Mansfield Twn  v  Bradford Cty A Morcambe  v  Cambridge. A Salford Cty  v  Oldham.  H Scunthorpe  v  Crewe Alex: A Stevenage  v  Plymouth. A Swindon Twn  v  Port Vale. H
    • Gotta feel a bit sorry for you @Denzel Zanzibar More correct predictions than Blanco in 2nd spot but still 23 points off.
    • Can we not start a GoFundMe to pay off what's left of his contract 😂