• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Forshaw my motm too. Thought he was excellent today.

Clayton needs to figure out he has to play differently to the championship.

Gibson and Barragan pretty decent too.

Thought gaston had a decent if quiet game. Pulled the strings in an understated fashion.

Downing had a good game I thought too. Still going backwards to often for my taste but tried a lot more adventurous balls today.

I really hope valdes is back next week. Great save by Guzan originally but then drops two easier shots, one of which results in a goal. Kicking was awful too.

Forshaw MOTM seems like he was everywhere and played that beautiful ball through to Negredo. I know we were under the cosh when Afomah came on but a few times he just gave the ball straight back to them when he could have relieved pressure.

Gibson Barragan and Downing did really well.

Excellent result, but for me only Barra/Gibbo and Forshaw come out of that game with any credit, the rest were average or poor.

Not Stuani for his two goals?

see above lol.

Can only see a boro loss here..a big one at that..the team gives me no confidence..early i know but i dont feel ak is the man to take us forward

^^^Agree 100%.

HAHA. Numbskulls.

Mate. At least they made their call before kick off we can all be right after the result has come in.

I can almost gurentee that no one is happier that they're wrong as much as they are

Excellent result, but for me only Barra/Gibbo and Forshaw come out of that game with any credit, the rest were average or poor.

see above lol.

Ha! Just saw that after I posted! :)

Can only see a boro loss here..a big one at that..the team gives me no confidence..early i know but i dont feel ak is the man to take us forward

^^^Agree 100%.

HAHA. Numbskulls.

Mate. At least they made their call before kick off we can all be right after the result has come in.

I can almost gurentee that no one is happier that they're wrong as much as they are

Maybe, maybe not. Some are happier to be proved right, you see it on Facebook all the time.

2 Goals does not a motm performance make.

He was sloppy in his passing, slow to react, the Sunderland goal originally comes because stuani is slow to react and let's van aanholt get to a ball before him.

Excellent goals though.

^^^Agree 100%.

HAHA. Numbskulls.

Maybe, maybe not. Some are happier to be proved right, you see it on Facebook all the time.

Ah. But that's Facebook.

Someone once said

"Give a infinite monkeys with typewriters an infinite amount of time and they will produce the entire works of Shakespeare"

Facebook totally proves that wrong!! :D