oneBoro Forum

The night of

Anyone been watching the his hbo limited series? Its based on a UK series and is full of intrigue and I actually have no clue what the actual revelation will be at the end of the season which is refreshing.

I've found it to be very similar in style to the wire. Slow paced plot wise but lots of character moments and compelling dialogue. I'd go as far as saying the 6 episodes I've seen so far have been my favourite of any series in 2016.

Anyone who has watched it and would like to discuss theories put spoiler at the top of their message for those who haven't watched yet!

• 11 months later...

SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER

I've watched all of the first series and it's a very classy production. They have laid the groundwork for at least two more seasons with the introduction of new suspects, although John Turturro is so central to everything that maybe they won't be gong in that direction at all. Says a lot for the show that it's got me intrigued enough to speculate like this.

Something that really jarred, however, was the total absence of any "blood-spatter" evidence - where's Dexter when you need him? They stripped Khan at the station and that was the last we saw of his apparently blood-free clothing, with no mention of it at the trial. Whoever stabbed the girl 22 times must surely have been covered in evidence so, unless he attacked her in a naked frenzy and then showered thoroughly before fleeing in panic, it wasn't Nas. Or was it?