oneBoro Forum
Maccarone

New Sub Forum

Our very own Super 6 section, let's make sure we use it well.

Currently we have 46 members, join before the weekend to count otherwise you aren't eligible for the prize's

Need to close this now. I've somehow dropped a place to some Jonny come lately :@

Last day for prize qualification.

Anyone know if I can actually prevent people joining the League after today? Currently have 47 members.

Last day for prize qualification.

Anyone know if I can actually prevent people joining the League after today? Currently have 47 members.

As the originator can you change the password to join the league???

I have never run a Super 6 league but the others allow the boss to close the league to new entrants. The FPL also permit expulsions.

Just had to do it on a night out in the bogs after seeing this, because no way am I waking up early enough tomorrow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• My traditional game of FIFA using the teams I think will be put out had us drawing 0-0, with Assombalonga missing 3 absolute sitters and Clayton missing another. I can see that happening in real life too.
    • Good post Duvel however MFC have witnessed many mass walkouts at games. The stadium is virtually empty from the 80th minute onwards as many fans do leave early. What would be noticed is if losing at half time no one showed up for the second half. Actually we will win again and many would not want to miss that!
    • Games of significant interest for all Boro fans in the hope of survival today as follows: Hull V Leeds (sadly want an away win) WBA V Wigan (home win please) Luton V Stoke (prefer a draw but not a Stoke win) Huddersfield V Charlton (prefer a win here for either team a draw means one point further ahead from Boro for both) Reading V Barnsley (home win please or at worst a draw)
    • This is the problem, how do you show the club that you are unhappy with the way it's being run?  I wouldn't like to see anti-Gibson banners or protests at games, I think that would be really sad to see.  For me my only way of protesting this season was not buying a season ticket which I'd had since Ayresome Park. Does it make any difference though? Probably not.  I think the best way of protesting would be mass walk out during a game where we are losing. If the ground was virtually empty at full time then it might send a powerful message.  I would never criticise fans who renewed their season tickets this season, without you the club would be screwed. However I think this is also part of the problem, when 15k fans renew their tickets is it making Gibson think they are all happy with the current direction? 
    • Games of significant interest for all Boro fans in the hope of survival today as follows: Hull V Leeds (sadly want an away win) WBA V Wigan (home win please) Luton V Stoke (prefer a draw but not a Stoke win) Huddersfield V Charlton (prefer a win here for either team a draw means one point further ahead from Boro for both) Reading V Barnsley (home win please or at worst a draw)