Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6W6TV9

Guy at my work got them all this week apart from the chelsea game in which he went for 2-0. That late goal must have hurt!

It's gotta hurt. But so has winning it then finding out you have to share it with 28 other people. That's what happened this week.

Guy at my work got them all this week apart from the chelsea game in which he went for 2-0. That late goal must have hurt!

It's gotta hurt. But so has winning it then finding out you have to share it with 28 other people. That's what happened this week.

Still, 10 grand for no outlay. I wouldn't complain!

29 people yes 29 people won the Super 6 this weekend, you would be pretty pi....d if you won and then found out that 28 others did as well, £250K becomes £8K, not a bad days work but not the life changer it could have been.

29 people yes 29 people won the Super 6 this weekend, you would be pretty pi....d if you won and then found out that 28 others did as well, £250K becomes £8K, not a bad days work but not the life changer it could have been.

If you've gone for all safe bets like 2-1 etc, I would always assume that if I won I'd have to share it with a few people. The only way to get to keep the jackpot for yourself is to go for the weird results and be incredibly flukey!

• 3 weeks later...