oneBoro Forum
Maccarone

New Sub Forum

Our very own Super 6 section, let's make sure we use it well.

Currently we have 46 members, join before the weekend to count otherwise you aren't eligible for the prize's

Need to close this now. I've somehow dropped a place to some Jonny come lately :@

Last day for prize qualification.

Anyone know if I can actually prevent people joining the League after today? Currently have 47 members.

Last day for prize qualification.

Anyone know if I can actually prevent people joining the League after today? Currently have 47 members.

As the originator can you change the password to join the league???

I have never run a Super 6 league but the others allow the boss to close the league to new entrants. The FPL also permit expulsions.

Just had to do it on a night out in the bogs after seeing this, because no way am I waking up early enough tomorrow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• The first session today will just be about surviving. The Aussies get a new ball in 5 or so overs I think
    • Personally I would have liked to see Stokes score more last night, fully accept the circumstances, but if we are too passive and cautious this too can assist the Aussies. One thing for certain we can not rely on Butler getting runs if he comes in early today
    • We really need both stokes and root to get a century, not too confident with the rest of the batters left
    • Well very pleased to see England close the day on 156-3. Very controlled and patient batting for most of the day from Root and Denly have gotten us to this stage. Stokes in the last hour of the day came into bat at 5 in survival mode and made 2 runs (not out) off 50 balls. The first session of tomorrow's play will decide the outcome of this test match (and the Ashes). If Stokes and Root can survive the first 8 overs of play unscathed. At which point the new ball is available to Australia. They will then have to contend with the new ball and the threats that come with it. If they can get to lunch unscathed after the new ball I think that is when the test becomes ours to lose. At this stage I'd happily take England scoring 30 runs all session if it meant losing no wickets. It will also be England's highest ever run chase if we are successful.
    • Our problem has been that we just don't score goals, we've been amongst the lowest scorers in the championship both pre and post our 1 season recently in the PL. This season, although it's early on, seems to be going the same way. While Britt does get goals, he's not what you'd call prolific, we've been set up as a defensive team for a few years now through different managers and scoring has been an added bonus to not conceding goals.